Wenger & Arsenal

Turkish

Think about it, Wenger goes and who is there to bring in? *Pep isn't going to happen any time soon.*Mourinho, no chance what so ever. The club can't afford his wages and they won't put up with how he goes on.*Bilic? Unproven at top club levelThe club don't chop and change managers like other sides, he'll be given a new deal and money to spend this summer. What has happened over recent weeks I'm sure will come as a serious wake up call. Last week he come out with the quote of Almunia not being his long term number 1, now Fabianski flapping? I can't see either long term as number 1. That's an area we need to strengthen asap.Too much dead wood, changes are needed.Makes me wonder how some of you lot would've been able to deal with Arsenal in the late 70-80s

He will leave depending what happens next season imoSummer will be interesting.. another quiet one and the pressure is on him from the first game. Not getting my hopes up though.Still think alot of our problems can be made better via coaching, if he cant/wont do it, them get someone in.Will the changes be made though? Nothing from the past few years suggests this. We've had the same problems for ages.

He will leave depending what happens next season imoSummer will be interesting.. another quiet one and the pressure is on him from the first game. Not getting my hopes up though.Still think alot of our problems can be made better via coaching, if he cant/wont do it, them get someone in.Will the changes be made though? Nothing from the past few years suggests this. We've had the same problems for ages.

Wenger and Arsenal depends on what he does in the summer.
Hasn't that been the same view every summer for the past 3/4 seasons?Yet the same people that say wait till this summer say the exact same thing the next hence why Wenger is so comfy in his position. Few years back when Ferguson finished 3rd two years in a row even he was being questioned so how can Wenger not be.

GoalkeeperCB whether gallas stays or leavesNew midfielderWe're getting chamakah so the striker situation should be cool when wenger cops he usually cops good even if this is a freeI think we need a new coach to teach the team how to defend We need Wenger for a good few years still because no one is really out there who can replace him he really does need to open up his eyes to our problems though

Guest Intervention

Pat Rice was a defender :/Been saying for time you man need to be shwon how to defendits like wenger sees whats wrong but decides not to change itits not just your backline though, across the whole pitch

Hasn't that been the same view every summer for the past 3/4 seasons?Yet the same people that say wait till this summer say the exact same thing the next hence why Wenger is so comfy in his position. Few years back when Ferguson finished 3rd two years in a row even he was being questioned so how can Wenger not be.
Yes but Wenger either has no p or is a man that needs things to happened repeatedly to make change. Rightly or wrongly, in some cases he is proved right and in some cases not.His job this summer is simple, replace his goalkeeper, keep his first choice 11 (minus the keeper obviously), release Silvestre and Senderos and buy a replacement to be at least 3rd choice CB.With Merida likely to leave and Ramsey already ruled out to not be taking part in pre-season, add a centre midfielder to your squad ideally a defensive, energetic one and make Denilson sweat for his future for the next 12 months. Then pray you have luck with injuries to key players till late May 2011.

I think you people are spoilt by how successful wenger has been since joining. Because LOL @ Arsenal back then & in the 70s/80s. You lot go on about new manager but who though? Who, who, who???????????????????????I think he & the board realise that they have to spend next season. If Fabregas goes (which wont be for a small price) then he needs to get:1. A NEW GOOD QUALITY GOAL KEEPER2. A new midfielder3. A DefenderHe's got Chamakh coming in and he gets praises in France. The £40m they got from Toure & Adebayor (+ what they'll get from Fab if he leaves) I would fail to see them getting good players. They badly need a CMD to cover Song as this he he's actually been sick!

i remember reading some interview with tony adams in the sun that wenger didnt even do defensive training. thats alright when your names are adams, winterburn, dixon, keown, bould and seaman (graham schooled them man) but with this generation they need to be drilled.

Yes but Wenger either has no p or is a man that needs things to happened repeatedly to make change. Rightly or wrongly, in some cases he is proved right and in some cases not.His job this summer is simple, replace his goalkeeper, keep his first choice 11 (minus the keeper obviously), release Silvestre and Senderos and buy a replacement to be at least 3rd choice CB.With Merida likely to leave and Ramsey already ruled out to not be taking part in pre-season, add a centre midfielder to your squad ideally a defensive, energetic one and make Denilson sweat for his future for the next 12 months. Then pray you have luck with injuries to key players till late May 2011.
Hasnt our problem also been us keeping players in the team? (flamini,diarra etc) Hence us unable to actually progress as a team over the summer? that has nothing to do with how much money we gotits like we take 2 steps forward and one step back

Flamini left over money. Diarra left cos his a c*nt, dunno why man even bring him up tbh. As a club we were unorganised, Dein left and nobody was seeing to it that they addressed contracts in suitably time, Gazadis has pretty much sorted that problem and this summer we go in with Gallas and Merida being the only contract concerns. Gallas position is questionable in the team anyway and Merida is more long-term issue anyway which can easily be replaced by Jack Wilshere. There are few comments of discontent in regards to pay or players wanting to play at other clubs, if anything the key players echo the sentiments of the fans and want to see players brought in.Outside of Fabregas (key player I know) speculation and Sagna's agent its pretty quiet, more talk is of players supposedly coming in than out.Wenger is talking about having the finances to buy players, however with the stumbling block being wages, but that was wages in comparsion to Chelsea who have at least 3 players on over 100k a week. Yes we have heard it all before, but I think Wenger knows he needs 3 players defensively and performances like earlier today only serve to remind him of that.So a summer where Wenger can make his moves and address the areas that need addressing is what we all want and I do think the sooner he takes on that problem, the less chance he has of players wanting to walk out of the door.

His job this summer is simple - replace his goalkeeper, keep his first choice 11 (minus the keeper obviously), release Silvestre and Senderos and buy a replacement to be at least 3rd choice CB. Add a centre midfielder to your squad ideally a defensive, energetic one and make Denilson sweat for his future for the next 12 months. Then pray you have luck with injuries to key players till late May 2011.
POS'D