P.Diddy & Grime

Taurus

lol@ the usual suspects dusting off their notepads to write the usual chapters correcting each other and analysing a f*ck*ng tweet

coming like this is '07 times when there was actually a HH market.

no HH artist has sold more than 4m copies in the last 5 yrs

British grime will never take off in the US

i dont care if diddy signs the album with his piss.

Haven't read the thread yet but someone told me yesterday that Diddy wants to manage JLS. Think he's just realised the UK is a whole new area he can rape and stack off.

Heard Westwood talking about Skepta doing a remix of Hello Goodmorning on Saturday. Didn't know Diddy was cosigning it.

Lol at Wiley. Bet he's screwing right now.

lol@ the usual suspects dusting off their notepads to write the usual chapters correcting each other and analysing a f*ck*ng tweet

Would be funny if there was a tad more truth to it. No one really corrected anyone, nor was it based on the actual tweet itself.

Batty boy

Surprising thing about your post is no diss to SAS.

Haven't read the thread yet but someone told me yesterday that Diddy wants to manage JLS. Think he's just realised the UK is a whole new area he can rape and stack off.

Heard Westwood talking about Skepta doing a remix of Hello Goodmorning on Saturday. Didn't know Diddy was cosigning it.

Lol at Wiley. Bet he's screwing right now.

:lol:

Would be funny if there was a tad more truth to it. No one really corrected anyone, nor was it based on the actual tweet itself.

Batty boy

its been a while since you wrote more than 3 lines of text "discussing' the ins and outs of music. ur excitement is understandable considering the demise of the music room since you became mod

still in search of that AnR dream?

SAS? they're gonna blow this year so why diss them. smh

Batty boy

its been a while since you wrote more than 3 lines of text "discussing' the ins and outs of music. ur excitement is understandable considering the demise of the music room since you became mod

still in search of that AnR dream?

SAS? they're gonna blow this year so why diss them. smh

Chatting sh*t once again, but youre funny, I give you that.

Enjoy the rest of your evening

With rap, thats Diddy's strength & weakness tho Numero. He is the kinda guy who if he was here would sign say Young Teflon and try and make him the next Tinchy Stryder. Then when the obvious happens, he leaves you, so you go back to the hood knowing you sold your soul and the hood is so disappointed in you cos you so wasnt that guy.

lulz so true

posd

Interesting to see how this pans out.

Remembers the skepta interview recently ' Saying something like: If certain grime rappers got signed by jay-z, they will switch up & sell their soul. As for him, he keeps its 100% Grime.

Diddy is trying to boost is own international rep.. Whoever he signed westwood probably recommended him.

You cant really compare diddy to dre too tuff tho. I thought dre bit of more than he could chew in terms of signing/managing artists. At least they all had an escape route.

Dre seems to be like Kanye in that he has an idea of what music he wants you to make, regardless of if its what you actually want or have ever produced in the studio, and no doubt if you cant do it exactly the way he wanted it, he just looks at you with the plainface and says well I aint putting that sh*t out.

• Upvote 1

Dre seems to be like Kanye in that he has an idea of what music he wants you to make, regardless of if its what you actually want or have ever produced in the studio, and no doubt if you cant do it exactly the way he wanted it, he just looks at you with the plainface and says well I aint putting that sh*t out.

lol actually sounds spot on

You cant really compare diddy to dre too tuff tho. I thought dre bit of more than he could chew in terms of signing/managing artists. At least they all had an escape route.

On the face of it Dre has killed approximately the same amount of artists. In fact, Dre has probably killed more than he has created. At least Diddy made those who then failed. Behind the scenes, I'm not sure about contractual agreements, because Dre is a God, so people dont really question Dre in public like that.

@TF which artists are you talking about re: Kanye? In fact, from what I've heard 50 say in interviews, he spends too much time perfecting sh*t. Once you get a couple of beats from Dre, you take that and run with it cos he's so slow. Couldnt that be what his problem is with signing artists?

Remembers the skepta interview recently ' Saying something like: If certain grime rappers got signed by jay-z, they will switch up & sell their soul. As for him, he keeps its 100% Grime.

COULDA SWORE I SEE ONE WHERE HE SAID EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE THAT HE'D JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO MAKE POP MUSIC AND MAKE P'S.