funniest man in the UK?

Dejan Savicevic

Guest Intervention

Mcintyre isn't funny at all to me reallly, just bare camp

Used to liek Jimmy Carr when I was like 15...dunno bout now

Uk Comedians excell at satire and subtlety, not in your face stand up

Armando Iannucci for his writing

Steve Coogan for his acting

Also love John Cleese, Rowan Atkinson, David Jason etc...

Merchant & Gervais also

Bernard had some good jokes aswell.

Mcintyre isn't funny at all to me reallly, just bare camp

his mum is a dancer, he's said that's why he's so camp, lol

i love him, he makes me laugh so much

lee evans is funny but overrated, swear paramount show one of his stand ups every other bloody day. best uk stand up comedian is ricky gervais imo. i like mitchell and webb in peep show, steve coogan as alan partridge, and the guys in league of gentlemen. went to see micky flanagan the other day, he is very funny. slim (the black one) is funny too.

eta: what about reeves and mortimer?

i cant take lee evans, not into that type of comedy

c/s mitchell an webb in peep show, thats one of the single most funniest sitcoms to come out of this blessed country

think i might watch it now tbh

peter kay phoenix nights, LOVE IT

an his stand up actually, kills me he does

c/s mitchell an webb in peep show, thats one of the single most funniest sitcoms to come out of this blessed country

lol yeah i like phoenix nights too. that dj cracks me up, ray von :lol: "shabba"

his stand up where he talks about going on holiday, the airport, and kids jumping on the luggage carousel "like gypo's on a waltzer" :lmao:

i love the way peter kay and mcintyre just talk about everyday normal stuff and make it hilarious

lol yeah i like phoenix nights too. that dj cracks me up, ray von :lol: "shabba"

his stand up where he talks about going on holiday, the airport, and kids jumping on the luggage carousel "like gypo's on a waltzer" :lmao:

i love the way peter kay and mcintyre just talk about everyday normal stuff and make it hilarious

you need 2 see "Max and Paddy's Road to nowhere", if you haven't already, its too much

c/s Peep Show, feel to draw for my box-set

/

chubby brown has bars i swear

how can you ever say " LIFE IS LIKE ORAL SEX, ONE SLIP OF THE TONGUE AND YOU'RE IN THE sh*t"

/

Frankie Boyle>>>>>>>

has a surplus of quotables tbh

peter kay is good.. pheonix nights was sick, and his stand up show i saw was hilarious

that iranian/iraqi c*nt on the moneysupermarket adverts is another example of hyping up a useless idiot cos he's "ethnic"

one of them comedians that his peers clearly know he's sh*t but wont say so cos theyll be accused of racism.

throw in steve amos, gina yashere, and that gupta singh fool who did that meet the guptas show on ch4..

all f*ck*ng shite but nobody says so cos they wanna promote "diversity".