To weave or not to weave

Gunner

Guest Esquilax

Every one of us indulges in 'pointless consumerism' it's a hallmark of living in the western world. My GF has a weave, she works hard, saved up, got one for a reasonable price and it suits her, looks nice.

If you're so f*ck*ng worthy why don't you go be a missionary in Haiti and stop wasting bandwidth with your jejune prattling?

Didn't think so, you're just as bad as the rest of us.

(I do like you though)

(I don't.)

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

My GF has a weave

:rofl:

also

lol @saving up

/

Dunno what you're laughing at tbh.

TTKK

Edit: Don't come in here and start defending your 'sistren' either you dog faced woman.

• Upvote 1

I don't care what anyone says i love my weave lol

I haven't had it done for a while now coz i've had my hair cut and its looking alright at the moment, but my hair is so fine i can't really do much with it, plus i'm getting impatient with how long its taking to grow <_<

I would never spend 100 on weave thats ridiculous, but i would never wear shitty horse hair either and i make sure i take it out and change it when it begins to look sh*t, i don't have to pay to get it put in because my friend does it for free so i don't mind spending a little bit extra.

I think if its done properly and looked after it can look really good, i think the reason some girls weave looks sh*t is because they don't look after it properly and just attack it with a brush every morning so it ends up looking like a birds nest.

Can't stand it when i see girls sitting there playing with it and pulling bits off and picking at it though

/

Lol @ Special K hating on flat shoes, i live in my flats, f*ck heels unless i'm on a night out, i feel sorry for women who have to wear them all day for work i wouldn't be able to cope with that

weave gives me the creeps tho, the way its just there in the shop, rows of the sh*t, hanging ther, shelf of hair, like sumthing from a nightmare. also the horror stories ive heard from man saying they pulled a girls weave off during the beat, can u imagine. and the other day i saw sum girls got in swingers, weave got tugged from head and abandoned on pavement. it had bits of bloody scalp attached to it, looked like sum dead animal. real hair that actually grows out ur f*ckin head>>>>>

weave gives me the creeps tho, the way its just there in the shop, rows of the sh*t, hanging ther, shelf of hair, like sumthing from a nightmare. also the horror stories ive heard from man saying they pulled a girls weave off during the beat, can u imagine. and the other day i saw sum girls got in swingers, weave got tugged from head and abandoned on pavement. it had bits of bloody scalp attached to it, looked like sum dead animal. real hair that actually grows out ur f*ckin head>>>>>

That post got more and more emotional as you typed :lol:

'It had bits of bloody scalp attached to it, looked like some dead animal'

nasty but lol

/

Gotta promote the natural hair - nothing beats it. Encouraged my ex to stop braiding - natural hair, once it recovered/grew a bit looked and felt much nicer.

/

Heels to aid that sexy walk/strut but gotta admire a women who can balance vanity and practicality. One friend works in an office at the top of a hill - they walk to work in flat shoes and change into heels at their desks smh lol

realistically, that's not really an outfit though is it, a coat and some converses.

Realistically, any female rocking flat-shoes over 18 should play in traffic.

Flat-shoes aren't the only footwear that are comfortable. Maybe if it's a money issue, but there are plenty of trainers that go cheap.

You really giving play to a nigga bussing plimsoles? Right then...

I ain't giving no flat-shoe wearing bitch, NO time.