Lets play............spot your wifey........

NiNES.

bump

gonna watch this after my run

Guest M12 Part 2

if u like the idea of beating random slores and say this place isnt for u then :/

Exactly. Certain guys are living in some dream world. You wanna beat slores but u dont like Napa.

Come like saying I like football but im not really on this World Cup ting too tough

• Upvote 1

if u like the idea of beating random slores and say this place isnt for u then :/

Exactly. Certain guys are living in some dream world. You wanna beat slores but u dont like Napa.

Come like saying I like football but im not really on this World Cup ting too tough

c/s

need to go back

2011 ting tbh i know its selfish but f*ck these man for being inside making me do a next holiday with my b team

just wont be the same as napa

They got into a mad arguement coz I showed him this thread and how mandem are laughing. She's saying she never f*cked out on him, I don't care whether she did or she didn't, the fact your girl was even there while you was at home is a straight fail and now mandem won't take her seriously and KNOW she's the type of girl to go Napa (What the f*ck for?).

He's saying he believes her so that's that.

• Upvote 2

They got into a mad arguement coz I showed him this thread and how mandem are laughing. She's saying she never f*cked out on him, I don't care whether she did or she didn't, the fact your girl was even there while you was at home is a straight fail and now mandem won't take her seriously and KNOW she's the type of girl to go Napa (What the f*ck for?).

He's saying he believes her so that's that.

how can man not know your wifey went Napa?

Did he just think she went missing for a week?