Profession & Salary

Sub_Zero

I.T Consultant for Reuters. Just over 44k.

What makes you want to be an A.D.I then? serious question

1. I have a mortgage.

2. The missus does not work

3. I have a kid and another on the way

4. I have to help out my entire family with cash monthly.

Im left broke each month. ZERO savings. I need a side job.

Just for example say I earn 3.5k per month.

1400 for mortgage.

600 in other expenses

500 to family

800 on food + baby stuff

hardly nothin is left.

• Upvote 4

graphic designer. still at uni so i have only done freelance work so far, will start looking for full time work when i graduate in june. i'm not too fussed about money, building up my portfolio is the main thing.. hopefully the money will come later.

so you make this much, and do cash in hand van driver jobs

and then double as a driving instructor too. hmmmm

I dont want to. but I have to make sure my family is provided for. I have so many expenses you wouldnt believe. I practically work 15hrs a day some days.

• Upvote 4

What makes you want to be an A.D.I then? serious question

1. I have a mortgage.

2. The missus does not work

3. I have a kid and another on the way

4. I have to help out my entire family with cash monthly.

Im left broke each month. ZERO savings. I need a side job.

Just for example say I earn 3.5k per month.

1400 for mortgage.

600 in other expenses

500 to family

800 on food + baby stuff

hardly nothin is left.

Major propz to you bro, got the drive that I'm lacking.

Not working, currently at University

so you make this much, and do cash in hand van driver jobs

and then double as a driving instructor too. hmmmm

I dont want to. but I have to make sure my family is provided for. I have so many expenses you wouldnt believe. I practically work 15hrs a day some days.

Theres a few people on this forum & out there who could do with a lil bit of your drive to support their family.

indirects dont run on this forum ease. who do u think isnt looking after their children?

I don't just mean people with kids, I mean people in general, even the people out there with no kids. Some people just don't seem to have the drive to work or get some experience to help them get a job. Sometimes we have to do jobs to gain experience and good references to allow us to be able to move onwards and upwards people dont seem to want to look at the bigger picture or the long term fix everyone wants a quick fix. People act like they too good to do a certain type of job, yet can't get the job they really want because they aint at that stage in life yet.

I can't think of usernames specifically but you don't have to look far on this forum to see people saying "f*ck working for that a week" or something to that extend, I find my self thinking whats the alternative your claiming JSA thats what £88 a fortnight or something to that affect and you wont work for £150/£200 a week, and this is coming from someone who probably either has never worked or not any longer than 6-8 weeks on a temp thing.

I wish I could im paying student loan off for me and the missus, insurance, sky, line rentals = 100 quid per month for our lines.

credit card debts monthly.

Honestly, So many expenses life is f*ckin hard on your own.

I'd work 5 jobs if i didnt have to f*ckin rest.

Why? They can't take it unless she's earning over a certain amount so this is an unnecessary expense. Low interest rates atm as well so not like there's tons of interest building up. Could be saving that money.

On topic: Trainee auditor. I do aight.

EASE who are you to preach to us?

Someone who has never signed on.

:D

Look - Don't read it do you think it bothers me if you personally read it, but the only reason you would write "im not reading that" is to get some lil lols from your fanny friends online. What are you darling a man or a f*ck*ng bitch? Grow up with ur lil rah rahs

you sound like a recipe for a heart attack or breakdown bro. Good luck though and i hope your girl appreciates how easy you're making life for her

Yeah lol could say that But like they say nothing is forever. Im jus doin this to build a good foundation get the hard work outta the way and reap the rewards later in life, if I can build my family now by my 40s (god willin) we;d be in the position to both work with a mortgage potentially paid off. I have long term goals that im workin towards.

I wish I could im paying student loan off for me and the missus, insurance, sky, line rentals = 100 quid per month for our lines.

credit card debts monthly.

Honestly, So many expenses life is f*ckin hard on your own.

I'd work 5 jobs if i didnt have to f*ckin rest.

Why? They can't take it unless she's earning over a certain amount so this is an unnecessary expense. Low interest rates atm as well so not like there's tons of interest building up. Could be saving that money.

On topic: Trainee auditor. I do aight.

She was workin and I want it outta the way as soon as to be honest. Luckily my debt is not that much cause I had some bursaries/scholarships so I just want this outta the way. 18 months time im clear off my student debt