Profession & Salary

Sub_Zero

I think the main thing with sales is maintaining a positive mental attitude, it's definitely not for everyone. Mic Man you said it made you arrogant; for me it is the complete opposite. Literally if I don't sell I don't eat so I appreciate all the hardwork that goes into that sale and when I get it the feeling is immense.

When I first starting selling financial products I was absolutely terrible, then I read a book with the cheesiest looking guy on the front cover and it changed my life forever. Tom Hopkins "How to Master the Art of Selling" for anyone that cares, that's my sales bible.

Only thing I would say for any aspiring sales goon is to not make the wrong moral decisions. I know guys who would cheat old people out of money and take back handers, they made money stupidly fast but now aren't in sales because they got found out. You need to decide early on if you want to stay in the business for 20 years gradually earning more money legitimently or making BIG money really fast. I'm in it for the long haul.

LOOOOL

how can you try and put morals and sales in the same sentence

Job satisfaction >>> money

Cannot co sign this enough.

Bumped into an old friend today who I went through 2 years of college and 2 years of uni with, she dropped out with 1 year left.

She's talented but she is working in admin and utilising none of her creative skills, sad to see.

Also I did a few days filling in at an advertising company this week. Working from home I'm used to having a nice music selection to work with so imagine my pain when I sit at my desk to hear Radio 2, yes 2.

The station's playlist is just people ringing in complaining with the odd tune thrown in, torture.

Also I did a few days filling in at an advertising company this week. Working from home I'm used to having a nice music selection to work with so imagine my pain when I sit at my desk to hear Radio 2, yes 2.

The station's playlist is just people ringing in complaining with the odd tune thrown in, torture.

Spotify/iPlayer/ViP2 Radio is you

Guest Portuguese

Profession: Footballer

Salary: 0

lol

them free agent salaries

Yes for sure finished my cycle in Portugal but looking to start a new cycle in England.

So basically I am a free agent right now.

until i did my masters i always hated sales and sales people, probably going by how my brother is, and he's been in business and sales since his teens.

now im in finance and understand sales much better i agree with subzero. sales isnt very hard if you can build rapport with people without much effort and genuinely. Art williams "coach" book is very good for anyone wanting to get into sales. we all sell something to someone everyday of our lives, some people just get paid for it.

How much experience/qualifications is needed with sales.

if you think, all of the big companies have HUGE sales departments and they run graduate schemes. for example you could work in pharmaceutical sales at a graduate level and you wouldn't need any relevant experience but just a degree, and start on a good basic

in face if anyone wants a sales job let me know. i applied for one by mistake a while ago but i couldn't go through with it because i dont have a driving license

Couldn't do sales. I hate the feeling of people trying to sell sh*t to me so I would be sh*t because I literally have no passion for what I would be selling and am doing the same sh*t I hate having done to me. Space Kitchen had me as an employee for 5 days. After that I said I would rather be without a job.

if you think, all of the big companies have HUGE sales departments and they run graduate schemes. for example you could work in pharmaceutical sales at a graduate level and you wouldn't need any relevant experience but just a degree, and start on a good basic

in face if anyone wants a sales job let me know. i applied for one by mistake a while ago but i couldn't go through with it because i dont have a driving license

rent-a-car? or streetcar alie

rent-a-car? or streetcar alie

associated british foods http://www.abf.co.uk/