Anton Ferdinand look-a-like cleared of Murder

Guest Intervention

despite the scummy actions and the fact that nuff family have been taken for a lot less,

a life was still lost

u duppied, they investigated, ur out, done

not even bout counting ur blessings, its remembering u still took a life, deal with ur conscience now

Guest Intervention

despite the scummy actions and the fact that nuff family have been taken for a lot less,

a life was still lost

not even bout counting ur blessings, its remembering u still took a life, deal with ur conscience now

stop your faux conscious claptrap

man came home

heard that there were people in his yard, so grabbed a weapon

there was a tussle, he stabbed one, who had a knife of his own

a next breh came down, he stabbed him too

they put him in that situation, I would be pissed off too

yes he has to deal with his concience but that is still THEIR fault

pair of pricks and an innocent mans life was nearly ruined

smhg

• Upvote 1

allow u going on all mr speilberg on me and positioning characters left- centre stage in ur mental replay of what really went down

all i know is the yute isnt breathing anymore, until some1 tells me they saw him strolluing down the lane looking right as rain, then my opinion on the situation will not change

saying that ur opinion is urs also and i dont expect u to alter it in light of hearing mine

Guest Intervention

allow u going on all mr speilberg on me and positioning characters left- centre stage in ur mental replay of what really went down

all i know is the yute isnt breathing anymore, until some1 tells me they saw him strolluing down the lane looking right as rain, then my opinion on the situation will not change

saying that ur opinion is urs also and i dont expect u to alter it in light of hearing mine

Your an idiot

• Upvote 3

a life was still lost

man came home

smhg

thank you

i'm not sure i would feel guilty tbh

he was robbing his mums house and they had knives. it's either them or you

someone had to go

Guest Intervention

a life was still lost

man came home

smhg

thank you

i'm not sure i would feel guilty tbh

he was robbing his mums house and they had knives. it's either them or you

someone had to go

Basically

Im not saying revel in this guys death...thats abhorrant

But the man has been put through an ordeal already, he now has to deal with a death on his hands every f*ck*ng day because of someone else breaking into his damn home and he defended himself

guy was in and out of court for a year

and now he's out for the rest of his life he has to think about how he killed someone

About family were milking it

• Upvote 1

The word is conscience, and not a single f*ck*ng person said anything about that you bone-idle miscreant.

gemma said she wouldnt feel guilty. if the conscience doesn't come into guilt, then pardon me.

glad to see You have Your dictionary when You use vip2 and speak the king's english perfectly

even gladder ( if word exists ) to see You're still not entertaining me ), apparently....

Guest Intervention

The word is conscience, and not a single f*ck*ng person said anything about that you bone-idle miscreant.

gemma said she wouldnt feel guilty. if the conscience doesn't come into guilt, then pardon me.

glad to see You have Your dictionary when You use vip2 and speak the king's english perfectly

Its 'The Queens English'

And that isn't a spelling mistake, its not a typo, conscious, as in AWARE

Is a completely different word to conscience, beign the suepr ego/right and wrong

As for the other thing I thought you were talking about the guy who stabbed him

Its 'The Queens English'

And that isn't a spelling mistake, its not a typo, concious, as in AWARE

Is a completely different word to conscience, beign the suepr ego/right and wrong

either way, it was me talking. i'm a "stupid f*cking prick" who You "don't entertain". why are You reading my posts and quoting me.

and if Your dictionary only has spellings, good luck to You

mine has definitions, which help me find the right word for what i want to say, which was why i used the wrong word on this occasion having not consulted it.

Guest Intervention

Its 'The Queens English'

mine has definitions, which help me find the right word for what i want to say, which was why i used the wrong word on this occasion having not consulted it.

Of course it doesn't but what kind of baboon would accuse someone of being a grammar nazi when theyve gotten a word completely wrong & not just the spelling.

Pos'd for your last line though.

Edit

You obviously get negged for your general stupidty, so that puts you back on neutral.

Its 'The Queens English'

Of course it doesn't but what kind of baboon would accuse someone of being a grammar nazi when theyve gotten a word completely wrong & not just the spelling.

Edit

You obviously get negged for your general stupidty, so that puts you back on neutral.

ok, that's 4 posts aimed at me since " not entertaining me" and "stupid f*cking prick". hol tite You

where did i mention grammar exactly?

and i've actually spelt the wrong word correctly, so it is just getting the word wrong.

the baboon part... obv question.. You white? coz i'm not and a racism check is needed.

Guest Intervention

Its 'The Queens English'

Edit

where did i mention grammar exactly?

and i've actually spelt the wrong word correctly, so it is just getting the word wrong.

the baboon part... obv question.. You white? coz i'm not and a racism check is needed.

ROFLENCH