Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

• 1 month later...

lol I think Deadpool is gonna be swag, you see how his telepoting mechanic f*cks up if you use it too much? He may still be good but they wasted one of his move slots for suttin stupid.

Wha you think of the gameplay so far Mixer?

Personally, Im suprisingly impressed and wanna see more :)

Chris looks sick.

Who from MvC2 didnt make it?

I would imagine quite a lot of the MVC2 crew didn't make it.

Chris looks like some reebo Cable. He does look sick though.

I agree with Jamzy, I see more TvC than Marvel but still impressed.

Doesn't look like it has that same 3 on 3 action Marvel does. I also don't see the same freedom in movement neither. I've only seen foward and backwards air dashing. Would love it if they had some 8 way dash and some fly in there.

Im bare excited though, this looks like the dog's bullocks.

Heres some more vids here, gameplay in the top 3:

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/070/070921/vids_1.html

Posted this on N.E, one srk member has played the game apparently and has posted up his findings. His twitter here:

http://twitter.com/keitsSRK

Here are some of the tweets:

# Morrigan has an assist where she gives you massive super meter 9 minutes ago via txt

# Deadpools walk is too funny 10 minutes ago via txt

# Hard to make space for chris grenades 11 minutes ago via txt

# Advance guard pushes far and can be spammed in beams but it doesn't stop chip 16 minutes ago via txt

# You seem to be able to air tech like in guilty or alpha 3 21 minutes ago via txt

# Dante is so fast for that kind of range and safety. Standing jabs are hot anti air dash 22 minutes ago via txt

# Everyone can snapback. Double snap does nothing special. Assist damage is all red. Red heals super fast about 1 hour ago via txt

# No combos after throw yet. No jump cancelling air dash about 1 hour ago via txt

# You can bait exchange counters and reset about 1 hour ago via txt

# Tagging Is back plus assist in this build. Dashing is 2 or 3 attacks about 1 hour ago via txt

# Chris redfield magnum causes wallbounce. Exchange combos look wild about 2 hours ago via txt

# Iron man has 8way dash and its fast! Everyone but hulk can airdash. about 2 hours ago via txt

# Cap america cartwheel crossups are sick about 3 hours ago via txt

# Hulk kinda sucks about 3 hours ago via txt

# Mvc3 is right between tvc and mvc2. In speed and feel. about 3 hours ago via txt

# Lv3 supers are not in this build. Only two level1s about 4 hours ago via txt

# Wow just played mvc3 for 30 minutes. Wow! about 4 hours ago via txt

# Universal air dash and advance guard look to be in. Dante is sick looking about 5 hours ago via txt

# Only the revealed chars are playable. Presentation is slick. Damage numbers like tvc. about 5 hours ago via txt

# Opening now, waiting to get in

Sorry Mixer :unsure:

http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2010/jun/15/marvel-vs-capcom-3-control-explanation/

Controls. 4 buttons, 2 assist buttons. I have more or less heard enough to say that it seems certain games are getting dropped in 2011 still.

lol I think Deadpool is gonna be swag, you see how his telepoting mechanic f*cks up if you use it too much? He may still be good but they wasted one of his move slots for suttin stupid.

Wha you think of the gameplay so far Mixer?

Personally, Im suprisingly impressed and wanna see more :)

I'm pleasantly surprised honestly. looks like TVC with Marvel characters but thats not as bad as people seem to think. And dont forget this game has the same producer as TVC so I'm not surprised.

TVC is a good game, its only flaws are a well picked but small roster, shitty online, and bad console choice. imo.

And I had a feeling Hulk would be bad but from what I'm seeing its worse than I was expecting. Seems like me and him will have to part ways no homo

/

lol at thinking I wont merk u Natty, tiers have nothing to do with it

I might be swag at SF4 but I'm actually good on the VS games

This looks so sh*t.

osifahopidfhoihedfokiheofihdsflkkhj

Looks

:confused:

<_<

:P

:Y:

:)

f***ing great!

This guy.

/

So double snapbacks dont leave your assist character slipping to get infinate? Llow it.

I've not noticed punishment when just tagging characters in, seems mad safe. Plus this doesnt seem as assist dependent as MVC2.

I need them Captain Commando AA type assits, get me.