Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dejan Savicevic

fuck funky now

26 posts in this topic

people have gone mad. End of the line for funky if this starts dropping in raves janoez.

SHUT UP AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE APART FROM MAKING THREADS.

SHUT UP AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE APART FROM MAKING THREADS.

suck out u prick.

lol this is supposed to be a pisstake ye. or are some people gonna take this seriously?

this has been goin on for at least a year or so anyways. the funky scene became a cliched fad of nursery rhymes and cheesy skanks ages ago. thats only because some of the people who got involved with it, took it towards that direction. people who just wanted to cash in on a gimmick and didnt really hold musical talent or creativity.

i dont really listen to funky, apart from the odd tune here and there, but surely there must be a part of it thats actually being creative and making worthy music, as apposed to this bait kind of stuff and taking the music as a joke etc.

janoez.

saw sum uncle tom dude say this word on the weakest link lol

lol this is supposed to be a pisstake ye. or are some people gonna take this seriously?

this has been goin on for at least a year or so anyways. the funky scene became a cliched fad of nursery rhymes and cheesy skanks ages ago. thats only because some of the people who got involved with it, took it towards that direction. people who just wanted to cash in on a gimmick and didnt really hold musical talent or creativity.

i dont really listen to funky, apart from the odd tune here and there, but surely there must be a part of it thats actually being creative and making worthy music, as apposed to this bait kind of stuff and taking the music as a joke etc.

yep

no promo...

theres bare creativity in the funky scene. well there was now everyones tryna make a quick buck. This tunes pure bullshit tho but DJs will start spinning it soon enough.

janoez.

saw sum uncle tom dude say this word on the weakest link lol

why would a tom know about jah n be bussing slang? stop lying please.

theres bare creativity in the funky scene. well there was now everyones tryna make a quick buck. This tunes pure bullshit tho but DJs will start spinning it soon enough.

go see/listen to different djs then. if ppl support better music it will flurish.

if people just want a fad and a gimmick, then the real music will evaporate.

soulful>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

when i hear that generic funky beat , my ears turn off

the typical synths

the cliche bongo drum

the overplayed hi hat

f*ckkk funky went downhill

lets hear some proper good funky

funky was fun for a season tho.

sad what happens and will most likely continue to happen to scenes in the uk.

The thing is, if we supported the real music like what SK posted we would still have a genre of our own.

Somebody just needs to kick it all off.

hope thats a joke tbh

Fuzzy Logic > __________

/

Its mad how popular/big it got and now 2010 DJ's still playing the same tunes from 2008 and nothing new seems to be dropping

That's what happens when you've got more imitators than innovators.

i was excited a few years ago when funky emerged, i thought here's a fresh uk rave scene with a good sound, but greedy ppl with no love for the scene murdered it, from talentless wasteman coming with a barrage of whackness to tardy record labels to bookie organizers and promoters.

That's what happens when you've got more imitators than innovators.

There are some DJ's that try push new things, Marcus NASTY done a very sick set in Napa last year playing a lot of tunes ive never heard

But like Zeke has said on here before, the bait tunes will always be asked for