Dinho ''World cup...? I got this''

Gunner

Ronaldinho - I'll win World Cup

Brazilian ace confident he will be in Dunga's squad

Last updated: 21st April 2010

Ronaldinho: Wants to play in World Cup

Ronaldinho remains convinced that he will be part of the Brazil squad for this summer's World Cup finals in South Africa.

The AC Milan playmaker was a key member of Brazil's successful 2002 team in the Far East and also played in the 2006 finals in Germany.

However, he has yet to cement his spot in current Brazil coach Dunga's plans and there are suggestions he could miss out on this year's tournament.

The two-time World Player of the Year is not fearing for his place, though, and believes he can be involved in another World Cup-winning squad for his country.

He said in an article in Chi:"I will go to the World Cup and I will win it.

"Recently I have had problems with the national team, but it hasn't been my fault.

"I can't imagine a World Cup without Ronaldinho on the field. It seems impossible to me when I think of not playing.

"I feel bad, really bad. Therefore, I can safely say I will make my country proud in the World Cup and, above all - with my team-mates - I'll win it."

• 1 month later...

This is such a shame, that new NIKE advert got me mad. Brazil should have gone:-

-----------------------Cesar-----------------------

--Maicon-----Juan------Lucio----Bastos--

------------------Melo-----Silva------------------

----------Robinho----Kaka------Ronnie------

-----------------------Fabiano----------------------

They'll be basic to watch now no matter how effective they'l be. Entertainers are gonna be Argentina or Holland.

• Upvote 1