Government Parties

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

Right so most people on this forum would be voting Labour, generally because we are all from poorer backgrounds and can see the benefit of Labour heavily subsidising things like Uni bursaries, EMA, youth projects, bus passes for school kids and all that kinda stuff. But do you think you will be Labour for life?

Because there will be a lot of people who move into them higher tax brackets and move to the suburbs etc and the richer you become more of the money for these things is going to be coming from your own pocket instead of what we consider to be the middle classes now.

So the basic question is do you think you're labour because it benefits the situation you're in now. Do you genuinely think you care about helping others less fortunate. Or Is it gonna be a thing where when u start earning £35k a year its gonna be f*ck paying all this extra tax to fund kids from the estates. Id rather have an extra wad in my own back pocket. Im gonna switch to conservatives.

TBH im somewhere in the middle

For example i think EMA is a nonsense. I was happy to take it when I was in college but i wouldnt CS that kinda sh*t if the money was coming from me. Even though i have benefitted from it in the past