Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

UR FIRST LOVE

50 posts in this topic

Why isit wen u foregt bout them and fall for someone else they pop back in ur life and now u question and compare the first love to ur curent and sh*t dont comparethey have u f*cked reli

imo your first love always seems like "the one that got away" but in reality, you only fell so hard because you hadn't felt that way before.

self discipline. if they gonna keep makin You compare and think that kinda stuff when they walk back in Your life, keep them out.

...hates me tbhi honestly f*cked up her lifeand feel sorry for her next partners because they are in for a rough rideme i dont care about it at all real talkbut then i have never really been a fan of caringpeople come and gotheres about 3billion gals in the world not letting the first 1 i fell for in london dictate the rest of my life

imo your first love always seems like "the one that got away" but in reality, you only fell so hard because you hadn't felt that way before.
/THREAD

yh this is true/to the op i never forget

Yh i see what ur saying but no. My first love, scratch that, any girl i've ever loved wont have that effect on me Allow lettin someone have that power over me Besides i love me the most anyway tbh

I dont have this issue, i hate his guts.

nah its nt affectin me, its jus a powefull thing init ur first love......

+ everyone says my ex completely f*cked me up.They are right.

Personally never been in love. Am I the only one here who can say that?

Personally never been in love.

Personally never been in love.

It was infatuation. If you really love someone, you will always love them.I don't hate him anymore either. Infact I don't feel anything when he comes to mind. I didn't understand when paradox was telling me before that to hate him meant that he still affected me. I've had my closure. He is like a distant memory.

I dont even remember sayin that uno logs but real talk is real talk and it sounds like something i'd say. If u love or hate someone then u have some degree of feeling for them which means u can be affected by them. If u hate someone an they step on ur creps u'll assume they done it on purpose cos of the bad feeling and u'll probly make a big deal out of it. Whereas if it was someone u'd never met before then u'd think nothing more of it then a simple accident Someone u hate will bring the worst out of u. See what i mean about been affected? I never necessarily mean making u so angry u foam at the mouth or it keeps u up at night The real way to get over someone is to forgive them for any hurt they may have caused and let them go. To be truely over someone u have to become indifferent ya smell meh

Feel sick when I see them so nah, I shan't be going back there.

Genuinely a shame that a lot of people don't have older brothers to tell them wagwan with chicks.

its alot, still involved.
Dun knoweth.

Genuinely a shame that a lot of people don't have older brothers to tell them wagwan with chicks.
Cat-CatLaughingCoveringMouth.jpgDisclaimer: No shots were taken in this post, any attempt to fire at poster will result in a real spicy sitchoowashion for you, yaddig?

I've been with my first love for over 13 years. It hasn't been all blessed but we always managed to work things out for the good of us (and children) each time a problem arised. Years on we've never been happier & realer to each other.No relationship is perfect but I feel these days alot of couples find it ALOT easier walking away than sticking at it and more time they know it too. A high number of people let their ego, pride & others around them dictate their relationship.

No relationship is perfect but I feel these days alot of couples find it ALOT easier walking away than sticking at it
Innit.f*ckin tell that to my ex. She will learn the hard way.

I've been with my first love for over 13 years. It hasn't been all blessed but we always managed to work things out for the good of us (and children) each time a problem arised. Years on we've never been happier & realer to each other.No relationship is perfect but I feel these days alot of couples find it ALOT easier walking away than sticking at it and more time they know it too. A high number of people let their ego, pride & others around them dictate their relationship.
Props for making it work. I've always wondered with longterm relationships like these, have both of you been completely faithful for the whole 13 years together? Honestly?