UR FIRST LOVE

Kim

Guest Intervention
Genuinely a shame that a lot of people don't have older brothers to tell them wagwan with chicks.
Cat-CatLaughingCoveringMouth.jpgDisclaimer: No shots were taken in this post, any attempt to fire at poster will result in a real spicy sitchoowashion for you, yaddig?
You dead nigga.

I've been with my first love for over 13 years. It hasn't been all blessed but we always managed to work things out for the good of us (and children) each time a problem arised. Years on we've never been happier & realer to each other.No relationship is perfect but I feel these days alot of couples find it ALOT easier walking away than sticking at it and more time they know it too. A high number of people let their ego, pride & others around them dictate their relationship.
Props for making it work. I've always wondered with longterm relationships like these, have both of you been completely faithful for the whole 13 years together? Honestly?
No, we both did each other wrong.

Lol @ me thinking I loved my first boyfriend. For a long time I held a hate for him after we broke up.Looking an talking to him now I do wonder wtf was I thinking! My first love hmmmm...was a very good experience! Shame things didn't work out, but I hold no hate in my heart.

Lol @ me thinking I loved my first boyfriend. For a long time I held a hate for him after we broke up.Looking an talking to him now I do wonder wtf was I thinking! My first love hmmmm...was a very good experience! Shame things didn't work out, but I hold no hate in my heart.
How come it didn't work out J?

How come it didn't work out J?
Ermmm without going into it too much he decided he didn't want in anymore.Hurt like a bitch, still does if I'm honest but I'm not angry.

Skeen, I maybe reading too much into your words but you sound like you still have feelings for him therefore feeling no anger is the least of your worries tbh.EditJust realised, this first love was your most recent relationship isn't it?
Yh.And yh I do still have feelings for him. One of the best people I've had the pleasure of knowing.

LOL do you know how many times I've heard that!Its been about 9months now. Lost hope tbh.
9 months is snuffin lolYour still tender and chances so is he even if he doesn't show it.The secret is not to expect it, just go about your business and keep channels open BUT do have a cut off point hence why I said as long as he doesn't leave it too long.

I've been with my first love for over 13 years. It hasn't been all blessed but we always managed to work things out for the good of us (and children) each time a problem arised. Years on we've never been happier & realer to each other.No relationship is perfect but I feel these days alot of couples find it ALOT easier walking away than sticking at it and more time they know it too. A high number of people let their ego, pride & others around them dictate their relationship.
Props for making it work. I've always wondered with longterm relationships like these, have both of you been completely faithful for the whole 13 years together? Honestly?
No, we both did each other wrong.
Seeen, so how did you go about working things through? And how did she/you move on after both being unfaithful?

Without going into too much detail we basically took a good time out, went through the pain/motions and eventually when things calmed down. We sat down over a period of time and layed everything out, acknowledged why things happened the way it did, discussed things at length then weighed up all the options and concluded by making the BEST DECISION FOR US/OUR CHILDREN/OUR FUTURE and no one else.

Skeen, I hope you do especially the weighing up everything and making the best decision for you, her and if you have children. Trust me everyone will try and tell you what to do but just make up your mind on what you want to do. Obviously take everything I've said with a pitch of salt because I don't know how bad/deep your situation is therefore getting back together may not be the best solution for you.Update me if you can.

lol pissed ur not gettin that seriousss head anymore/I know where J is but Im only 4 months on. To be honest the way Im looking at things now - I wouldnt go back there given the opportunity. Trying to make the most of this big change in my life, and after a lot of thinking maybe she wasnt the one / it wasnt to be, esp by the way she handled things.

Tbh im not sure who my first love was - prob got it confused with infatuationMy first gf? My first actual sense of what i thought was love but was perhaps infatuation?:\That being said then I doubt Ive ever been 'in love'. Baffed as to what it all means - havent got a clear grasp on what it is