taio cruz

imhim

he's a fag anyway. why should anyone care. hes not getting black women cos they will sus him out

once he gets exposed for the fag he is i wonder if America will still take to him.

hes not getting black women in his videos coz hes relised its more upmarket to have white chicks.

hes nothing near usher, and usher's never used a white woman in his videos so allow him and his identity crisis.

he's a fag anyway. why should anyone care. hes not getting black women cos they will sus him out

once he gets exposed for the fag he is i wonder if America will still take to him.

hes not getting black women in his videos coz hes relised its more upmarket to have white chicks.

hes nothing near usher, and usher's never used a white woman in his videos so allow him and his identity crisis.

point

2 different eras.

Check the videos for the singles released for the past 2 albums.

The girls are either light-skinned or 'exotic' looking.

2 different eras.

the girls have always been exotic looking and light skinned, but still black/latino/persian.

not white. so again.. allow his and maybe your identity crisis

• Upvote 4

dont really follow mainstream music but I have seen this coloured chap name come up a few times

Maybe he wants to go down the lionel Ritchie route

''Lionel ritchie has not been black since the commodores'' (lol rush hour classic to think i was in school when it first came out will be dead soon at this rate)

2 different eras.

the girls have always been exotic looking and light skinned, but still black/latino/persian.

My Way

U Remind Me

U Got It Bad

U Don't Have To Call

Yeah

Confessions

Love In This Club

Moving Mountains

Trading Places

If you can't see the quite obvious change in the kind of girls leading the videos then in comparison to now, then boy.

Ask Black women themselves, they'll tell you.

/

You're a faggot.

taio cruz is the shittest artist his voice, music everything jars me, plus he's butters so it dont really matter if he dont cast no black chicks, he couldnt get any anyway plus that's not his audience.

• Upvote 1

2 different eras.

My Way

U Remind Me

U Got It Bad

U Don't Have To Call

Yeah

Confessions

Love In This Club

Moving Mountains

Trading Places

If you can't see the quite obvious change in the kind of girls leading the videos then in comparison to now, then boy.

Ask Black women themselves, they'll tell you.

/

You're a faggot.

i cant see an obvious change. the lighty has always been in the mainstream.

black brehs using ONLY white girls is for the confused ID crisis coons who have zero control over their videos and are mainly UK brehs anyway

man like jay sean will always use an asian girl

/

lol@ ask black women themselves.. i know u "know" loads of black women but we all know its mainly cos they feel safe chattin all thier biz to u getting your advice

cos your their favourite fag. like the girl in kick ass. but for your its real.

/

all the new rnb heads are shitty fags anyway so who cares what or who they use in their vids.