taio cruz

imhim

taio cruz is the shittest artist his voice, music everything jars me, plus he's butters so it dont really matter if he dont cast no black chicks, he couldnt get any anyway plus that's not his audience.

Pot.Kettle.Black

:/ unnecessary

cruz is a big song writer and producer still.

LoL@ you man moaning bout his lack of love for black girls. Like if you didn't have a video shoot to do right now, you wont hire lighties all the way.

Black girls aint the lick in music videos no more. Only if she as some big back off or playin some stripper role in vids. The later is debatable.

Lets just thank God for niki minaj doing things these days .

cruz is a big song writer and producer still.

LoL@ you man moaning bout his lack of love for black girls. Like if you didn't have a video shoot to do right now, you wont hire lighties all the way.

Black girls aint the lick in music videos no more. Only if she as some big back off or playin some stripper role in vids. The later is debatable.

Lets just thank God for niki minaj doing things these days .

SMH

Black girls ain't 'the lick' because more & more urban artists have become bitch-made letting idiots dictate every asoect of their output.

One of the reasons R'n'B has become so diluted is because it doesn't cater to Black women like it used to. Music videos play a role in that. Visuals are important...

taio cruz is the shittest artist his voice, music everything jars me, plus he's butters so it dont really matter if he dont cast no black chicks, he couldnt get any anyway plus that's not his audience.

Pot.Kettle.Black

"NIGGA, PYOOON PYOOON PYOOON!!!"

LAZERRRRRRRR

creasin.......

So what if he doesn't like Black women? I'm not into Somalian women, I have no apologies

Who the f*ck would like you, you look like a down low bitch.

LOL, suck a d*ck you pussio. How do you know what a down low bitch looks like? Are you one yourself?

I'm suppose to be the bitch when you're the one getting abusive and emotional over next mans preference. d*ckHEAD.

Are you Somalian by any chance?

So what if he doesn't like Black women? I'm not into Somalian women, I have no apologies

Who the f*ck would like you, you look like a down low bitch.

LOL, suck a d*ck you pussio. How do you know what a down low bitch looks like? Are you one yourself?

I'm suppose to be the bitch when you're the one getting abusive and emotional over next mans preference. d*ckHEAD.

Are you Somalian by any chance?

You're a d*ckhead for sending for somalian. Any black person who sends for anyother type of black person is a Frank Bruno, uncle Tom.

• Upvote 1

That's like saying an Englishman who 'dismisses' a swiss man is a race traitor

Why are you so terminally thick?

But English man & Swiss look the same, due to lots of inbreeding and a small gene pool. There is a lot of prejudice quotes on here against somalians, because the people are thick, like yourself. To attack a fellow Motherlandian is a waste move.

I'm dismissing an African race because I have no sexual interest in their women? LOL, clown.

It's clear from the post's I've read from you that you have the mind and logic of a 10 year old. Fam, stick to WWF and beating your d*ck off to wrestling chicks.

Bro, you have crossed eyes. Take your shitty picture off the forum, like say the women will message you. You probably tried it on every chick, but even Emma lol'ed at you when you asked to suck her p*ssy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

If you think that European features aren't as different as certain African features then you're done

Portugeuse people and Icelandic people do not look the same you f*ck*ng c*nt

• Upvote 1