taio cruz

imhim

If you think that European features aren't as different as certain African features then you're done

Portugeuse people and Icelandic people do not look the same you f*ck*ng c*nt

They have arab & black in most of their bloodlines.

/

I don't give a f*ck about Europeans ( Bar Ireland). But Africa, I do give a f*ck.

If you think that European features aren't as different as certain African features then you're done

/

I don't give a f*ck about Europeans ( Bar Ireland). But Africa, I do give a f*ck.

what about your precious greeks ? lol

I'm dismissing an African race because I have no sexual interest in their women? LOL, clown.

It's clear from the post's I've read from you that you have the mind and logic of a 10 year old. Fam, stick to WWF and beating your d*ck off to wrestling chicks.

Bro, you have crossed eyes. Take your shitty picture off the forum, like say the women will message you. You probably tried it on every chick, but even Emma lol'ed at you when you asked to suck her p*ssy.

You haven't even got a picture up. God knows what you look like. I can bet all the money in the world that wresler in your avi who you beat your d*ck to ever night wouldn't give you the time of day if she ever had the misfortune of running into you.

• Upvote 2

/

See, you're a d*ck. How can I like Greek chicks if I consider Greek people as historical frauds? Have I ever said in the last 4 years that I feel Greek chicks? NO!!! I would not go near a greek chick, but since I've been saying greeks stole everything they know from us blacks and africans that I feel them :/

Allow that talk.

I'm dismissing an African race because I have no sexual interest in their women? LOL, clown.

It's clear from the post's I've read from you that you have the mind and logic of a 10 year old. Fam, stick to WWF and beating your d*ck off to wrestling chicks.

Bro, you have crossed eyes. Take your shitty picture off the forum, like say the women will message you. You probably tried it on every chick, but even Emma lol'ed at you when you asked to suck her p*ssy.

You haven't even got a picture up. God knows what you look like. I can bet all the money in the world that wresler in your avi who you beat your d*ck to ever night wouldn't give you the time of day if she ever had the misfortune of running into you.

Why would I put my picture up? You put yours up, good for you, havent impressed any gurls on here but have caught the eye of esq though. Keep pming Emma to suck her p*ssy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

/

You've made your stupidity quite clear

Why would I put my picture up? You put yours up, good for you, havent impressed any gurls on here but have caught the eye of esq though. Keep pming Emma to suck her p*ssy.

You just want the last word don't you? All you needed to do was ask. Do you really think I'm going to be sitting up all night going back and fourth with your childish insults?

I just looked on Sky sports, Wrestling's on. I wouldn't want you to miss that because of me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Just seen this

Justine you are far and away and without a shadow of a doubt, the BIGGEST wasteman-loser ever to have graced VIP2 and probably RWD

You consistently bang on about the waste opinions you have, the idiotic way you conduct yourself, and strangest of all, the saga in which you were compelled to let everyone know that your penchant for GREEK girls only was so strong

You truly are th epitome of an unnaturally large c*nt and I hope you die slowly in your mothers arms

• Upvote 2

So what if he doesn't like Black women? I'm not into Somalian women, I have no apologies

Who the f*ck would like you, you look like a down low bitch.

LOL, suck a d*ck you pussio. How do you know what a down low bitch looks like? Are you one yourself?

I'm suppose to be the bitch when you're the one getting abusive and emotional over next mans preference. d*ckHEAD.

Are you Somalian by any chance?

You're a d*ckhead for sending for somalian. Any black person who sends for anyother type of black person is a Frank Bruno, uncle Tom.

do you call tamils black by any chance?

Just seen this

Justine you are far and away and without a shadow of a doubt, the BIGGEST wasteman-loser ever to have graced VIP2 and probably RWD

You consistently bang on about the waste opinions you have, the idiotic way you conduct yourself, and strangest of all, the saga in which you were compelled to let everyone know that your penchant for GREEK girls only was so strong

You truly are th epitome of an unnaturally large c*nt and I hope you die slowly in your mothers arms

What's this Greek sh*t coming from, some 2006 sh*t AND HAVE NEVER SAID I WOULD ONLY GET WITH ONE TYPE OF RACE YOU PUSSYFACE WITH YOUR HERPIES LIPS. PLEASE find a quote on vip2 where I have said I like Greek chicks where it is actually me & not someone saying I'm on Greek chicks?

/

My opinions are superior to yours, I come on here to chat sh*t but chat sense when I have useful information. You genuinely have nothing of use to say to anyone on the forum. You are a lol hunter & try your hardest to join into any racial banter that takes place on here.

Just seen this

I creased. :rofl:

/

See, you're a d*ck. How can I like Greek chicks if I consider Greek people as historical frauds? Have I ever said in the last 4 years that I feel Greek chicks? NO!!! I would not go near a greek chick, but since I've been saying greeks stole everything they know from us blacks and africans that I feel them :/

Allow that talk.

Some confused black man?

Some confused white man.

.................. :/

Nar I ain't white but you must be smoking the same crud as venom if you think the Greeks stole sh*t off afrikans...goon

So you actually believe they never stole everything they know from Africa? You do know anyone who had wealth and wanted to learn went to Africa don't you? You do realise that the history we get told is Eurocentric & based on lies don't you?

LOL at you for thinking the greek thought up anything. The Lybians, Assyrians & Nubians were the people to teach Greeks anything (who were black and what we now call arabs). Africa were way advanced than Greek. Greeks were still cave men when Africa was live & kicking.

Allow you not liking your history & being pleased with western history adaptations.

Back to OP, is this what people were on about?

British star Taio Cruz has sensationally revealed that he may never feature any black women in his videos. The Come On Girl hitmaker admitted that numerous people had critically remarked that he only features white women in his videos. But the talented singer/songwriter/producer said that he refuses to pander to such critics, and would even respond by never featuring any black women in his music videos, in an act of rebellion. “I like to put girls in my video that I think are hot,” the London-born talent told us. “If a really hot black girl came to a casting, she’d be in my video.” Cruz, who recently revealed that he’s written a club banger for Cheryl Cole’s upcoming debut solo album added: “I think that people even focusing on the race issue in my videos is a problem. And I would almost react by never putting black girls in my video, because I’m that type of person – rebellious. I’d be like, ‘If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’m never gonna put black girls in my videos.’”

is this guy gay 4 real?

f*ck this guy and his throw away music (aint listened to him but I take it he is making throw away music like what stryder and mrmunk are making tracks withoiut longevity) want to hear some nice vocals I will bang out some 112, Omar, Jagged edge, Ginuwine, Keith sweat

Back to OP, is this what people were on about?

British star Taio Cruz has sensationally revealed that he may never feature any black women in his videos. The Come On Girl hitmaker admitted that numerous people had critically remarked that he only features white women in his videos. But the talented singer/songwriter/producer said that he refuses to pander to such critics, and would even respond by never featuring any black women in his music videos, in an act of rebellion. “I like to put girls in my video that I think are hot,” the London-born talent told us. “If a really hot black girl came to a casting, she’d be in my video.” Cruz, who recently revealed that he’s written a club banger for Cheryl Cole’s upcoming debut solo album added: “I think that people even focusing on the race issue in my videos is a problem. And I would almost react by never putting black girls in my video, because I’m that type of person – rebellious. I’d be like, ‘If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’m never gonna put black girls in my videos.’”

guys a clown