Them Ones When You Lend A Family Member Money..

Mame Biram Diouf

And agree a repayment plan and they think after 2/12 payments are cleared they can stop paying you because your family and they think you dont need the money etcIts even one of them words where you can threaten them or take em for a driveNot really sure what to do as most actions I can take will lead to other family members getting involved only thing I can see working is taking something of theres until i get the money backReal talk when money is involved friendship, relationships and family ties all seem to go out of the windowNext time they can go to the bank and get a loan where they have to pay interest on it and will get a bad credit rating

Guest Flat Eric
jus man up and ask them for your money backsimple
whatchu say shinkthis bane character is some bitch boy in all honesty though i dont blame his family members for taking his pocket money

Guest Intervention

Truesay its too late but the moral of the story is never loan people money.I have no problem with giving someone dough if they are my boy, and I have a few boys I trust enough to give me it back.But when someone says they will give it back, the moment that they spend money they could give to you on something else they are taking the piss. and Tbh giving money to family = money garnSome bird in my work borrowed £40 off one of my mates...Apparently she was talking to him one day and was like 'oh I have to give you your 40 quid dont I....I can't be bothered to go to the cash machine'About can't be bothered you poncing slagThis was before christmas, about a month ago he got the balls to send her an email (she had been avoiding him for weeks), then she emailed back syaing oh im sorry sorry i forgot etc...f*ck off, slagcuntI have rambled and that is nothing to do with what Bane asked...so, ,yea, never borrow money to anyone.I suggest you ask someone else in your fam thats close to speak to them (if they know about the situation)

Lent my sister £650 3 months ago and she agreed on a £217 per month return payment. Haven't seen a penny of it. Even my mums got involved now. I will never see her the same way again.Money does ruin family and friends
why aint she paying u back?

Lent my sister £650 3 months ago and she agreed on a £217 per month return payment. Haven't seen a penny of it. Even my mums got involved now. I will never see her the same way again.Money does ruin family and friends
why aint she paying u back?
She's getting married in August so that's one circumstance I suppose but why agree on a set re payment scheme if you can not commit. Now she's talking about paying it all back in full, she's a damn theatre nurse so I know she can afford to pay back. Other family member I've borrowed money to have paid back on time, I suppose she's attempting to take advantage because I'm her younger brother.Wednesday I'm on her ass for my deniro