Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gemma

Do White Men Just Want Us for Sex???

96 posts in this topic

Do they believe that most Black women are undercover whores? Do they see us Black women as just a piece of meat? Or are they truly interested?Who on here has dated a White man??? and the same for the black dudes. do you ever feel that white chicks just want you to see if you're d*ck is big? or to show out cuz they got a nigga?

This topic offends me. That is all.

The other day someone said 'Gemma is a stupid f*cking prick'..I wasn't but now am, in agreement.

I keep coming in, then clicking back, there are no words.

definitely a brudda

Do they believe that most Black women are undercover whores? Do they see us Black women as just a piece of meat? Or are they truly interested?Who on here has dated a White man??? and the same for the black dudes. do you ever feel that white chicks just want you to see if you're d*ck is big? or to show out cuz they got a nigga?
funny-kid.jpg

the-negro-community-frowns-upon-your-shenanigans.jpgcould of been a good topic tho, females dont like to hear ther truths tho...

thought Gemma was a white

this forum is becoming....uncontrollable

you guys are so boringthis thread could have had an actual discussion but surprise surprise you'd rather talk about fat chicks or periodssuperstition tell them i'm not a stupid f*cking prick

There are lots of non black chicks who just want a black dude so they can show off they are with a black dude, probably because:1. The women in their family are mixed raced baby wanting slags or always show off a new black dude2. They have an identity crisis

Why is this what are can be fine get lets face.Thanks for reading.

Why is this what are can be fine get lets face.Thanks for reading.
:D

gemma, im going to pretend for a moment that ur a real person. it may surprise you to learn that the majority of men (regardless of race) mostly just want the majority of women (regardless of race) for sex. Are you asking if ppl are more likely to link other races but only consider wifing within their own race? are you asking if interracial dating/linking is mostly due to some kind of fetish (remembering this works both ways)?or.....are you just being a stupid f*ck*ng prick?

The generalisation is so 1998.Black girls are some of the biggest f*cking whores I know.Black girls are the new 1998 white girl.

The generalisation is so 1998.Black girls are some of the biggest f*cking whores I know.Black girls are the new 1998 white girl.
i was gonna respondbut in truththe blatant contradictions of yur post speak more for yur stupidity than i ever could

Don't get it twisted, White girls are still complete f*ck*ng whores.And I dunno bout 1998, these times I was only 10 lol.

gemma, im going to pretend for a moment that ur a real person. it may surprise you to learn that the majority of men (regardless of race) mostly just want the majority of women (regardless of race) for sex. Are you asking if ppl are more likely to link other races but only consider wifing within their own race? are you asking if interracial dating/linking is mostly due to some kind of fetish (remembering this works both ways)?or.....are you just being a stupid f*ck*ng prick?