Fernando Torres "Take Me Back to Spain...joggging>sprinting and these guys are too strong

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2
Torres is currently ruled out for the season with a reoccurring knee problem that has also limited him to just 22 appearances this season, although he has still scored 18 goals.

The Spanish international, who expects to be fit in time for the World Cup, is concerned at the physical toll of the English top-flight and is amazed that players like Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard have performed at such a high level for so long.

"The Premier League is such a tough competition and I have always admired this championship and the players who are here," Torres told the News of the World.

"This is my third season and I'm still amazed to see Gerrard, Rooney and Lampard, players who have been here a long time, still playing at such a high level and with such impressive rhythm because the English league really wears down a player.

"I just can't imagine what state I'll be in within five or six years if I continue to play here - it could easily give me problems when I stop playing. The physical level is superior to all other countries."

Torres' future is currently the subject of much speculation but another Premier League club, Manchester City, reportedly head the queue to sign the 26-year-old.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=776673&sec=england&cc=5739

Guest El Padrino

Was coming to post exact same thing. Man's making excuses before he exits.

How pissed off would you be coming to a club after some recent lucky European sucess & ever since u been they ain't won sh*t. Tut tut.

Guest Intervention

whats taking a toll on his game is having to hold up a team on his ones for the past 3 years

feel sorry for him, he deserves to be playin with top players at a top club

should move asap

co-sign

He is having to do double, maybe triple the work, plus they make him play when hes not fully fit

Imagine walking into the changing room at Melwood and seeing the likes of Insua, Degen, Lucas, Ngog, El Zhar & Kyrgiakos... must be soul destroying for the lad

What a horrible way to begin the working day, Id rather go 2 the job centre and sign on

:lol:

lol @ the premier league

players just sprinting up and down for 90 minutes

he doesnt want to be the next micheal owen

He needs to lay off the burgers and do some yoga if he wants to stop getting injured.

prem is f*cked tho. no winter break, appalling pitches that cause injuries over time, a culture that endorses reckless challenges and where malicious lumps are championed

If I had the choice to play here or in Spain I know what I'd choose

• Upvote 1

He needs to lay off the burgers and do some yoga if he wants to stop getting injured.

prem is f*cked tho. no winter break, appalling pitches that cause injuries over time, a culture that endorses reckless challenges and where malicious lumps are championed

If I had the choice to play here or in Spain I know what I'd choose

c/s

look what it did to Henry's legs.

whats taking a toll on his game is having to hold up a team on his ones for the past 3 years

should move asap

co-sign

He is having to do double, maybe triple the work, plus they make him play when hes not fully fit

Imagine walking into the changing room at Melwood and seeing the likes of Insua, Degen, Lucas, Ngog, El Zhar & Kyrgiakos... must be soul destroying for the lad

What a horrible way to begin the working day, Id rather go 2 the job centre and sign on

LOL

should move asap

co-sign

LOL

LMFAO

should move asap

co-sign

LOL

LMFAO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should move asap

co-sign

LOL

LMFAO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

should move asap

co-sign

lmaooooooooo

should move asap

co-sign

Best post ive ever read on vip2

should move asap

co-sign

lmaooooooooo