Do you tell your partner you are about to cum?

The Somalian

pass out :D shots fired.nah ur not the only one. my ex would tell me when she was gonna cum - my cue to hit it that extra bit harder. if she didnt say, afterwards, i'd ask - like to know when the jobs done. me? started to tell her aswell, and when its synchronised...wow

sometimes i'll tell him, if it's amazingly good i won't though, because then it's usually all over lol
Also, the majority of the time unless it's a "f*ck*ng hell I'm gonna come baby" kinda one then I think you'll find it's either not very good or a lie.When you're coming the last thing on your mind is engaging in conversation... if it's proper.

Tbh she wasn't even being funny Eks. I am sure you've heard about the first nut being slippery and sometimes having a mind of it's own especially when it's fresh pum pum. Well, she's probably experienced what I call the 'f*ck the sh*t out of her just because I want a long session' technique. Basically when you buss sooner than 'you' want, you just style it out and just keep going. Once perfected = Jeeeeez, the amount fun you can have is ALOT.

Guest Intervention
when i feel sexually fetish i say arr arr im gonna cummm mmmm mmm arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
this does not make sense by the way #jussayin
Don't worryHe's [Kool] Fresh! [& The Gang]
  • Upvote 1

i sumtimes saywas banging one chick one time and she did sum next harlem shake type of shiver was proppa askin her wats the deal, was bare airin me then fully told me to stop talkinasked her afterwards what it was about said she was comin and i was f*ckin it upbitch could of just said

i really cant stand when a man asks me if i've come, am i about to come, how many times OMLORD, i cant take itjus shatap, spoilin itcant cope with questionsan i never say when im about to, i jus do iti think its good if the man says hes gna cum even if it sounds jokes