You & your partner

Phil Brooks

You know when people say that sometimes one guy will say something really obvious and then everyone quotes it like they've spoken some unknown Lost-style truth... Yeah this is one of those times.
:!: :!: :!:

Guest Lemons
You know when people say that sometimes one guy will say something really obvious and then everyone quotes it like they've spoken some unknown Lost-style truth... Yeah this is one of those times.
:!: :!: :!:
Real talks.

Back in the day vip used to be full of real talk and sh*t that would make u stop and think twice. I think ppl could relate more to what was being said then because at the time there were regular and consistent personalities on here which would all held different opinions but backed up their talk to justify their logic which made for interesting discussion.Vip as it stands today is nothing like that because u have idiots who chat the most sh*t with multiple accounts, this whole stupid f*cking prick thing, ppl pretending to be others and everybody is in it for the pos. All this garbage has basically flooded the forum of any substance Its always been anonymous for most but its almost too anonymous to the point where u cant recognise personalities thus everyone appears to be the same and very generic. I think all the name changing did this thou.Is what it is i guess, with the exception of 5 of u the rest i've never met or will ever meet so its no biggie. it is just a forum

• Upvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
in love and life if theres a general consensus about something its usually correct and representative about how ppl think off here, imo anyway
no send but that's probably cos ur a road groid who rolls with other road groids

also i dunno much about this rafael van der wavy, but from what ive read of his posts, he's probably the moistest guy posting
:D :D :D
:D
LOL, madnessNot gna say much cause most has already been said but yilmaz made a few gd points, a bit better made a gd point aswell n I think that's why some heads clash on the forum. People drop on here I think they believe 2 be common knowledge n some act like man are tryin to be some smart ass/wise guy when more time it should be pretty much common sense but the lack of it that some have on here is shockin, but it is just a forum afterall. C/s paradoxInb4randomslewfromnextviper

Guest Lens

dnt practise it properly, but i'll squirt the 1st into them, then pull out so some goes onto them so they're satisfied i've pulled out and continue to bareback me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Guest Lens
LMFAOLens views on life>>you got a blog or something bro?
no, i express my views exclusively on here. /do You really think some1 would make that up?
  • Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

Lens >>>im too shook to even bareback so pullout aint even an optionits kinda like being in a car for me, ive been wearin a seatbelt so long that it just feels weird not wearing on ya dig?

• Upvote 1

Back in the day vip used to be full of real talk and sh*t that would make u stop and think twice. I think ppl could relate more to what was being said then because at the time there were regular and consistent personalities on here which would all held different opinions but backed up their talk to justify their logic which made for interesting discussion.Vip as it stands today is nothing like that because u have idiots who chat the most sh*t with multiple accounts, this whole stupid f*cking prick thing, ppl pretending to be others and everybody is in it for the pos. All this garbage has basically flooded the forum of any substance Its always been anonymous for most but its almost too anonymous to the point where u cant recognise personalities thus everyone appears to be the same and very generic. I think all the name changing did this thou.
c/s pos'd