You & your partner

Phil Brooks

nooo safe sex is going to the clinic with a partner, all clear, all rightu dont want baby, shouldnt be sexingand then if u do catch an std then its safe to say, some1 fukkin out on some1 :D
So everytime u have sex ur willing to catch a belly?
Kurious is correct.You shouldn't be laying down with someone you don't mind being the other parent to your child *Pause*
This is true to an extent in the way i mean allow having some butters baby mum or a whale as a baby mum imagine being seen with thembut then you could be stuck with some d*ckhead or stupid bitch or even worse hoethats why only bareback in relationships slashi know bare guys who are on this what happens happens ting though when linking girls/1 night stands or believing the two biggest lies females say "im on the pill" and "Im alergic to latex"me personally i always strap up had a scare when i was like 15 and since then johnnys been my best mate

im definatly in the kind a mindset now where i would catch belly for a king that im laying down with (no trapster)whoever he is we need to connect on certain levels before entering that realm, sex magic is reali have been sexing long enough soley for pleasure to come to the realisation that u must come into understanding the entire nature of sex at some pointit took my body rejecting latex condoms for me to sit down seriously and have a conversation and some healing time with my womb/vaginawomen if u have not done that yet, its so cool, sit down and ask ur body, esp ur womb questions and she will answer u back :D

Guest M12 Part 2
im definatly in the kind a mindset now where i would catch belly for a king that im laying down with (no trapster)whoever he is we need to connect on certain levels before entering that realm, sex magic is reali have been sexing long enough soley for pleasure to come to the realisation that u must come into understanding the entire nature of sex at some pointit took my body rejecting latex condoms for me to sit down seriously and have a conversation and some healing time with my womb/vaginawomen if u have not done that yet, its so cool, sit down and ask ur body, esp ur womb questions and she will answer u back :D
fool talk
  • Upvote 4

Guest Intervention

Kurious f*ck offyouve had your 8 years of slagging around so don't criticize all these other girls who now want to do it just cuz you've been d*cked down by winstonas for you other girlsstop slagging around

• Upvote 2

stop smokin dust

nooo safe sex is going to the clinic with a partner, all clear, all rightu dont want baby, shouldnt be sexingand then if u do catch an std then its safe to say, some1 fukkin out on some1 :D
So everytime u have sex ur willing to catch a belly?
Kurious is correct.You shouldn't be laying down with someone you don't mind being the other parent to your child *Pause*And you should accept that pregancy is a consequence of sexual intercourse.
oh right. then going by what u two are saying is that u shouldnt have sex until ur with someone u dont mind being the parent of ur child. can u two say that every person u've slept with has been good parent material? for that matter how would u even know that individual would be a good parent?and since contraception is not the in ting for kurious, i would have to assume that every single time uve had sex u've been financially stable enough to raise a child? looking at things logically, if u infact havent been stable enough then that would make u just as careless as all these "drunken" mistakes, because at least half of them try to use contraception.@ kurious. u say u'd catch belly for a king who ur wrapping up with then u say (no trapster). even if ur connected with a guy on every spiritual level there is and say he's brassic now yh, do u put off having sex because hes not up to supporting the potential child? or can u not connect on that special realm because hes broke pocket? in effect making u shallow.basically ur saying whatever happens, happens. do u tell him before hand exactly what the deal is before u engage in sexual activity so he can then at least make an informed decision as to his next move?the only thing i can sort of agree with is u shouldnt be wrapping up with someone who u dont want to be the other parent to ur child. how noble, and all thats great in an ideal, disney type setting but unfortunately for everyone (including u) we all live in the real world and sh*t happens. better to use a rubber and practise safe sexas for ur definition of safe sex about going to the clinic and making sure everyones clean. thats definately a good look. but just because ur partner is clean now does not mean they will stay that way because people do cheat and i aint trying to hear sorry. prevention is better than cure. yh u may be allergic to latex, but u can purchase non latex condoms so u have no excuse at allseriously thou, what makes u any different to the fodder on jeremy kyle who are trying to have kids then find their partners play away? some were probably thinking along ur lines too and they always end up holdin the babyit makes perfect sense that u said u asked ur womb questions cos all signs pointed to a deluded anygirl talkin out her fanny.
But I dont know about you but id rather buss 100 sperm into the pum pre-cumming than jamming inside bareback and throwing in millions. Its common sense.
u do realise it only takes 1 sperm to fertilise an egg. sooo even by ur example the odds are still extremely sh*t
  • Upvote 4

Guest M12 Part 2

lol certain people fully dont understand.when you buss there are millions of sperm. The chances of a single one of them reaching destination are EXTREMELY LOW. If there was a good chance they would get there you wouldnt need to buss millions you could send out 5 and one of them would reach base.If you were literally to only let off 100 inside a woman. You would be extremely unlucky to get her pregnant. This is why people "try for babies" for months. its not just a thing where if u bareback twice shes going to get pregnant. and thats not even factoring in what stage of the cycle the woman is in and temperature and all that other stuff.bareback does not = instant babies.

Theres a huge difference between having sex but not wanting a baby and having sex with somebody who you wouldnt want to have a baby with. Sex is intimate, enjoyable and plays a big part in most relationships. Whereas its a way to make a baby thats not only the reason we all do it.Like playing with fire when you rely on fate to control you and your partners future, unless its a very stable relationship i cant imagine the obvious outcome ending in anything but tears.Pos prdx

lol certain people fully dont understand.when you buss there are millions of sperm. The chances of a single one of them reaching destination are EXTREMELY LOW. If there was a good chance they would get there you wouldnt need to buss millions you could send out 5 and one of them would reach base.If you were literally to only let off 100 inside a woman. You would be extremely unlucky to get her pregnant. This is why people "try for babies" for months. its not just a thing where if u bareback twice shes going to get pregnant. and thats not even factoring in what stage of the cycle the woman is in and temperature and all that other stuff.bareback does not = instant babies.
Agreed

@ kurious. Thats not what u was implying before. But why would u need to use condoms when u've said u and ur partner wil have to get checked to make sure everyones playing in clean water before sexual relations and u've openly admitted u'd breed for the next man u have sex with, cos according to u if u dont want kids u shouldn't have sex Its already pretty concrete that ur chattin sh*t but try to address to address my last post yh cos i'd like to understand where ur coming from to say such things

i think from what kurious is saying, and what she has said in the past regarding her sex life1. she wants to be more 'natural' so not taking pills, injections etc. 2. she would only have sex with men she wouldn't mind having kids with3. whatever happens, happensi can understand her reasoning, but it's not something i personally agree with

right now i dont have sex with the sole intentions of creating a childhowever getting pregnant is not some massive fear that overrides me, or even if we forget to strap up or the condom breaks, i dont brick it because A, we were both std free last time we checked, and B, a child is something we both discussed before laying eachother down and made sure that we are clear about eachother's positions and where we stand in such case.+ yh gemma summin like that

So before you have sex with any man Kurious, you discuss the possibility of raising a child together? :D How long have you known these guys for.I'm having flash backs to you talking about these guys proposing to you and wanting to marry you just because they f*cked you or want to f*ck with you, Then you discuss having a child.I can't lie I cant ever imagine hardly knowing someone then discussing a child. How can there be more than one man you'd want to have a child with?Is this why we have a whole heap of woman with 6 children, each with a different father only yrs apart. :D

allow hardly knowing someone and then having sex with themi might have done it backwards but i was playing that game at 16 further more dont ask me questions about the length of time a potential partner has known me before we make those decisions, its irrelivant, also guys have not proposed to me, a MAN proposed for whatever reasons that were in his head which i can respect although i may not agreedunno where that 6 babyfathers from 6 different man scenario came from in an instance where i said before i sleep with someone we have both made clear to eachother what the possibility of having a baby would mean to us in our situation

i have a question liz,it sounds like u have multiple partners, correct me if im wrong. if one of them got u pregs wud u then enter a monogamous relationship with them, live together and raise the child together, with an aim to maintain for the rest of ur lives, basically marriage? or wud u be raising the child on ur own or sharing the responsibility, but as independent parents and not as a family unit?

• Upvote 1

allow hardly knowing someone and then having sex with themi might have done it backwards but i was playing that game at 16 further more dont ask me questions about the length of time a potential partner has known me before we make those decisions, its irrelivant, also guys have not proposed to me, a MAN proposed for whatever reasons that were in his head which i can respect although i may not agreedunno where that 6 babyfathers from 6 different man scenario came from in an instance where i said before i sleep with someone we have both made clear to eachother what the possibility of having a baby would mean to us in our situation
Hostile huhLOL, It takes years to know someone, I doubt you truely know every man you have f*cked. And I take that from what you write yourself about your sex life publicly by the way, so im not all up in your business lady, you wrote it here for Tom d*ck Harry and I all to read. Ill ask any question I please, if you do not want to answer because deep down you know it makes no sense then fine but dont play it like im the one with weird morals or being unreasonable in tryin to understand where your coming from.You speak about this is how you "played the game" at 16. You wrote this today/yesterday, your early 20s? It makes no sense.f*ck DISCUSSING A BABY WITH JUST MEN UR LINKING AND f*ck*ng CAUSE THE TIME IS RIGHT!

i have 1 person that i am sleeping with if u must knowwe stopped sleeping with eachother few monthes back and i started going on lunch dates with some1elsei tried to sleep withthis man, he said no and then proposedi ran away now im back to sleeping with the 1st person again i have 1 person i am sleeping with