You & your partner

Phil Brooks

i have not choosen to be a single mother, im 21, have never been pregnant, never had an abortion, never miscarried, if i had taken another course on this road called life i may have a council flat to call my own by now (one day liz, one sweet sweet day)the only fact regarding my sex life in this topic, being the issue that before i choose to sleep with someone we make clear how we would both feel concerning every possible consequence of our actions seems to have caused slight discomfort with u and a few more.u have made a lot of assumptions, most likley from ur own experience with previous women in ur life therefore i can not fault u for that, no digs at the mother of ur child but im pretty sure at one point, u assumed u would be together forever...im not dillusional, cinderella was never my idol and i dont feel it is compulsory for me to wear a 'number 1 wifey' chain in order to feel appreciated by someonelinkconnect magnet, whatever is the look u say i have is cool getting a subjective point of veiw sometimes, also when im bored on the train i sometimes make up sexual fantasies in my head and act out scenes wth someone on my carriage so i can see where ur coming from

i have not choosen to be a single mother, im 21, have never been pregnant,
you clearly cant see the signs and this is why your doomedim done with you as this was more about opening MENS eyes not you.you have been this way for a while Liz and while having a mostly male circle of friends you still manage to be a link to most of the men you come across.that makes no sense but speaks volumes about you (albeit YOUR lack of listening)

Not even on a 'mangina' steez, but Marlo...How did you gather that Kaygee was on a 'all men are bad men' vibe from what she just posted?Lol
its obvious famone of them women that are just part of the problem to be honesta way of curing ignorance is by admitting it exists and this woman cant even do that.
:D That's your assumptions talking bro.Anyway, I think people are participating in about a dozen different arguments & thus, alot of fraff is being spewed.

this is how i know people do not see what they are reading i say ppl shouldnt be having sex with ppl that they feel arnt suitable enough to parent future children i said nothing regarding protection other than, i use non latex condoms as latex irritates me the guy that proposed to me, i know enough about his view on fatherhood to accept that in 3/4 years down the line if we wanted babies or it happened, he would be a good father to my children i do not however agree with marriage and what it stands for in todays systemtherefore we were conflicted on that aspecti departedwhoever im f*ck*ng now, we arnt trying to make babies, but we understand eachothers views on creating children, what it takes to raise a family and the possibility that one day we may actually procreate with eachother, plus we are both bloody awesome ppl as it goesthis casual sex and 'unstable' relationship talk is all superficial regarding the information i have shared

i have not choosen to be a single mother, im 21, have never been pregnant,
you clearly cant see the signs and this is why your doomedim done with you as this was more about opening MENS eyes not you.you have been this way for a while Liz and while having a mostly male circle of friends you still manage to be a link to most of the men you come across.that makes no sense but speaks volumes about you (albeit YOUR lack of listening)
some mix up creature u are i have 1 friend, a female i have known since i was 7 years old

Not even on a 'mangina' steez, but Marlo...How did you gather that Kaygee was on a 'all men are bad men' vibe from what she just posted?Lol
its obvious famone of them women that are just part of the problem to be honesta way of curing ignorance is by admitting it exists and this woman cant even do that.
:D That's your assumptions talking bro.Anyway, I think people are participating in about a dozen different arguments & thus, alot of fraff is being spewed.
nah bruvits exactly what it is maybe you dont see it that way but thats your business

this is how i know people do not see what they are reading i say ppl shouldnt be having sex with ppl that they feel arnt suitable enough to parent future children i said nothing regarding protection other than, i use non latex condoms as latex irritates me the guy that proposed to me, i know enough about his view on fatherhood to accept that in 3/4 years down the line if we wanted babies or it happened, he would be a good father to my children i do not however agree with marriage and what it stands for in todays systemtherefore we were conflicted on that aspecti departedwhoever im f*ck*ng now, we arnt trying to make babies, but we understand eachothers views on creating children, what it takes to raise a family and the possibility that one day we may actually procreate with eachother, plus we are both bloody awesome ppl as it goesthis casual sex and 'unstable' relationship talk is all superficial regarding the information i have shared
I think any sex out of a relationship is just casual sex tbh.. or at least the way you portray your situation seems somewhat slack.My opinion was also based on a post you made a while back on contraception, which i found ridiculous. Something about how the mind controls the body and if you dont want a baby you wont conceive / if you do the body will naturally miscarry. I think even if you talk with that person your going to have relations with and have a great understanding, its not enough. The bond isnt there that i believe a child should be brought between. Dont get me wrong even people in relationships get it wrong and dont bring a child into the right circumstances. Thats just life, it happens and will happen forever.Of course if you were to become pregnant right now you are in an unstable position, maybe not with yourself but with the father. Not because your not together as a family unit but because of the strains a child brings upon anyone, especially those who didnt even want to commit to eachother.. let alone together and with a baby.(i wasnt claiming it was you who said everything i mentioned)
  • Upvote 1

Youve got me very wrong and i cant take your seriously anymore. Jumping at me like i was screaming girl power, thats exactly what i mean by female hatred. You cant disguise it by saying im just like every other one. Thats a cop out, nothing i said would of made you feel that way if you didnt already have preconceptions.
  • Upvote 1

well i can see where u and i differ and it is where i am concerned regarding relationship status, when u sleep with someone it is a relationshipits a bonding processu can attatch all kinds of labels to that relationship, but just calling it a 'relationship' 'beacuse he is my man and im his woman we are comitted' does not make it stablecrackheads have relationships with their dealers, u cant just label it a relationship and it magics away all other contributing factors

kaygee dont go there with me cos most women that spend their time amoung a collective of men are usually just man stroking attention seekers thinking every man is here to co sign and stoke her ego.check yourself and save them responses for someone that is fooled by it.
deep,mandem dont have it/aint read the thread proper but good to see face off back up in this piece whaling on these hoes,it is a futile and thankless task though tbh there will always be droves of guys ready to pick these off the floor for a couple of rounds,thus they remain enabled,ennobled even,and its the lifestyle they hope for there children,as it is the eastenders lifestyle,the pinnacle of modern livingdue to this im currently studying shows like flash forward,fringe and lost for clues on how to manipulate science itself to balance out the universe and make this reality one worth living in for future generations,will let you ppl know of any progress or any help i might need to get parrts from machines etc
  • Upvote 3

there will always be droves of guys ready to pick these off the floor for a couple of rounds,thus they remain enabled,ennobled even,and its the lifestyle they hope for there children,as it is the eastenders lifestyle,the pinnacle of modern living
co sign bruddahseldom heard opinion i wanted to address to be honest getting a couple wayward females to agree with me was so far from my agenda I cant even address it.like I said man be aware of this sh*t when it goes sour and kids get involved, look at the topic at hand right here and the various responses and SEE how it starts and see why you are VERY alone.thats the only purpose HIGHLIGHTING where the ignorance comes from.lots of mangina's and simps among us tbh

*hands up*he is right guys take it from him he is a single father, he should knowi finally get where its all coming from, u have been there bought the t-shirt and cum all over it and u just dont want to see this same cycle of 'yo come pick up ur yute on saturday' being perpetuated in societytook me a while but i got there :D

• Upvote 2

*hands up*he is right guys take it from him he is a single father, he should knowi finally get where its all coming from, u have been there bought the t-shirt and cum all over it and u just dont want to see this same cycle of 'yo come pick up ur yute on saturday' being perpetuated in societytook me a while but i got there :D
33ni0xxjpg.gif
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

kurious certain man you have been going out with have more kids than me and are older than me.dont throw this rhetoric around too loosely as men with children tend to be what is proximate to you its FUNNY to us but it just makes you look more like what you are.ps lols dont equate to prospects

Guest Yilmaz
i have 1 person that i am sleeping with if u must knowwe stopped sleeping with eachother few monthes back and i started going on lunch dates with some1elsei tried to sleep withthis man, he said no and then proposedi ran away now im back to sleeping with the 1st person again i have 1 person i am sleeping with
cos guys on here are gassed about you they will all come say "yeh yeh thats cool" "i wish more girls were real like you" but nah. This means your a bosh. i can tell by the mentality.
this
maybe, but kurious doesn't mind sorta admitting what she doesrather that than some liarTHAT saidi wonder whether u would be so truthful if a man you were hoping to get with asked u these questions

rather that than some liarTHAT saidi wonder whether u would be so truthful if a man you were hoping to get with asked u these questions
Are you seriously suggesting a lying whore is worse than a bareface one?This has nothing to do with Kurious anymore, I don't even care about that argument. I'm now asking you if you seriously believe a lying whore is better than a bareface one.Regards.

Guest Yilmaz
rather that than some liarTHAT saidi wonder whether u would be so truthful if a man you were hoping to get with asked u these questions
Are you seriously suggesting a lying whore is worse than a bareface one?This has nothing to do with Kurious anymore, I don't even care about that argument. I'm now asking you if you seriously believe a lying whore is better than a bareface one.Regards.
What are you asking me? Cos you appear to have asked from two different perspectives...Firstly I believe there's a scale of females from left to right ---------- virgin-like right thru to hoeishnesskurious is more to the right of that, but i dont think shes a hoe from what ive readNOWto address what yo asked melet me put it cleara girl who tells you the truth about what you ask her is 1million times better than a girl who lies about it...If you ask a question, you should be prepared for any answer...if you dont want to know sh*t, dont askthe truth, no matter how much it hurts is always better than a lie surfacing weeeks/months/years later.

33ni0xxjpg.gif
this is funny but Mikewe have spoke outside of vip too many times about certain thingsbehave ya self fam these kind of antics make you look very suspect outside of vip and funny style might work on this site but you are a man to mix the two by being one way here and then in a next instance be on some next tipconduct yourself properly know your place and know yourselfno hype but settle down fam and KNOW who ya addressing ya one of the youngens.
  • Upvote 1