JIHAD VIDEO

Hank Moody

this is gonna fuel the fire for the real jihad guys because they will think that the world thinks their a joke. mite react in a harsh way.

who gives a f*ck

these bloody arabs think the whole world owes them a favour and were not allowed to poke fun at em.

If they dont like the comedy in england they should just fook off home

i wasnt talking about it offending arabs. read what i wrote properly. i wasnt implying anything about racism.

i meant its gonna piss off the suicide bomber guys if they watch this. they mite decide to f*ckin blow sh*t up if they think the world dnt take them seriously.

same way that if somebody made a pisstake film in other countries about the US military killing all of each other over friendly fire, they mite get pissed off that there being portrayed as a big joke. the difference with them is that they are under a government and wont suddenly decide to bomb the sh*t out of the country making the films (debatable lol), whereas the terrorists are criminals and dont give a f*ck.

this is gonna fuel the fire for the real jihad guys because they will think that the world thinks their a joke. mite react in a harsh way.

who gives a f*ck

these bloody arabs think the whole world owes them a favour and were not allowed to poke fun at em.

If they dont like the comedy in england they should just fook off home

can imagine u downing a stella after saying that