Humanity showing what its all about

Heero Yuy

Homeless hero, Hugo Tale-Yax, laying bleeding for two hours bleeding from a stab wound, as at least 20 New Yorkers passed by doing nothing. By the time police and emergency crews arrived on the seen Mr. Tale Yax was dead.

Surveillance video shows Hugo Tale-Yax, 31, collapsing after saving a woman from being mugged. The assailant and the victim apparently fled in different directions while Tale-Yax lay bleeding and as people strolled by.

" One (man) even emerged from a nearby building to photograph Mr Tale-Yax, a 31-year-old Guatemalan immigrant, with his mobile phone.

Another man bent down to shake him, lifting him to reveal the pool of blood, but he still walked away.

When police and firemen finally arrived at 7.23am on Sunday in the Jamaica neighbourhood of Queens to find Mr Tale-Yax was dead, he had been lying there for an hour and 40 minutes "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmknOKkaPEI

is that really the world we live in yeah

would call

but it sounds like people probally did

and the f*cked up health service in america means that a hobo with no health insurance isnt gonna really be top of their prioty

sad but true

as for diving in and wrapping my shirt around him to stop the bleeding f*ck that

i would be too worried of getting Aids or something

mainly cus i have a irational fear of blood

rip

would call

but it sounds like people probally did

and the f*cked up health service in america means that a hobo with no health insurance isnt gonna really be top of their prioty

sad but true

as for diving in and wrapping my shirt around him to stop the bleeding f*ck that

i would be too worried of getting Aids or something

mainly cus i have a irational fear of blood

rip

Is that 100% true, I know about the health care system they have, but I think with emergencies they deal with it, they wouldn't leave a gun shot victim in the hallway

from what ive heard from americans and watching Michael Moore's Sicko its pretty true

once they here homeless or a black guy in the ghetto

then u might aswell jump on a Bus

(Russell Brand)...instead of elevator we say lift and instead of letting people die in the streets we have free health care (Russell Brand)

Guest Esquilax

f*ckin' Jammos

jamaica queens as in NY, not jamaica doofus.

esquilx u should just post in lol topics

safe

Lol at thinking I can't do comprehension when half the forum is still reading Biff, Chip & Kipper.

Guest Intervention

In America they have to stabilize you........then they discharge you.

But yea, its not just a joke that stand ups make

If your in one of them grimey areas, and you call amber lamps

it aint gettin there till you've leaked to death

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

at least call the amberlamps and wait with him make sure he can breathe ok, try stem the bleeding or something

people are just heartless

in these kind of situations i always say what would u want to happen if it was you

at least call the amberlamps and wait with him make sure he can breathe ok, try stem the bleeding or something

people are just heartless

in these kind of situations i always say what would u want to happen if it was you

pls tell me that's slang or was a jokehuh.gif

/

zipcode matters. at least if man was in london he'd have been helped.