How Often

Angelo

Enough & I'm happy with it..Not too much that I get bored and not too little that I'm left unsatisfied. Finding time is more the issue moretime./However, since having our third child recently it hasn't been often but it's cool, she gave me another healthy & beautiful child.

Been at about once a week for the last year or so.Boy...
Basically.Time and location are the issue.However, I'm going on holiday with her for 2 weeks end of June. Plan to make up for lost time.I am going IN.

Guest M12 Part 2
c/sused to be at it like rabbits, these days i can't really be bothered
c/s as well i probably have sex twice a week these days and we practically live in each others space

In my last relationship it was like 3/4 times per day, at 5/6 days per week over the span of 4 months or so. Wont lie been a gap year student last year with no job was boring. Had nothing better to do. Fully miss that p*ssy, it was soo good :D With my ex main link was two nights a week averaging bout 3/5 times a night. I need to acquire new links atm this has been the longest 3 weeks of my life

Guest haze-e
c/sused to be at it like rabbits, these days i can't really be bothered
Does this concern you or your partner (serious question)
Not really. Coz i know its down to us both being real busy, and when we do eventually see each other, its late. Straight go to sleep ting.