BNP want Bizzle Behind Bars

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2
British National Party legal officer Lee Barnes has laid a criminal charge against Ghanaian-origin rap singer “Lethal Bizzle” after he called for Nick Griffin’s murder on Twitter.

Lethal Bizzle, whose real name is Maxwell Ansah, sent out a Twitter message yesterday which read: “Got an idea, u wanna be famous? Kill the BNP leader, u will be a hero.”

Mr Barnes said this was a threat which could not be taken lightly.

“He is linked with black gun gangs in London and this constitutes a serious threat,” Mr Barnes said.

The Serious Crime Act 2007, section 45 states that a person commits an offence if:

(a)he does an act capable of encouraging or assisting the commission of an offence; and

(b)he believes–

(i)that the offence will be committed; and

(ii)that his act will encourage or assist its commission.

Mr Ansah’s twitter is clearly an incitement to serious violence against Nick Griffin,” Mr Barnes said.

“Imagine if a threat like that had been issued by Mr Griffin against Mr Ansah. The BNP leader would have been arrested within minutes, but it seems that black rappers are somehow protected.”

* A sample of Lethal Bizzle’s lyrics from one of his recent collection of jungle noises (which the controlled media calls “music”) reveals all that is needed to know about the nature of Mr Ansah:

“I’ll crack your scull

leave u f*cked up in da wheel chair

if u

try 2 clash this evil breeh

rude bwoy fi just seckle

don’t let jamakabi ga draw fi d metal

not d gun

me draw for d belt buckle

I mek a bigga boy feel say im likkle

just swing my belt roun like a num chukal

bus u head

n mek your head n mek you blood start trickle.” — Lethal Bizzle, lyrics to “POW.”

Mr Barnes will keep readers updated as to the progress of this case.

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/04/bnp-legal-officer-lays-criminal-charge-after-ghanaian-origin-rap-singer-urges-murder-of-nick-griffin-2/

British National Party legal officer Lee Barnes has laid a criminal charge against Ghanaian-origin rap singer “Lethal Bizzle”

“He is linked with black gun gangs in London and this constitutes a serious threat,” Mr Barnes said.

“Imagine if a threat like that had been issued by Mr Griffin against Mr Ansah. The BNP leader would have been arrested within minutes, but it seems that black rappers are somehow protected.”

* A sample of Lethal Bizzle’s lyrics from one of his recent collection of jungle noises (which the controlled media calls “music”) reveals all that is needed to know about the nature of Mr Ansah:

“I’ll crack your scull

leave u f*cked up in da wheel chair

if u

try 2 clash this evil breeh

rude bwoy fi just seckle

don’t let jamakabi ga draw fi d metal

not d gun

me draw for d belt buckle

I mek a bigga boy feel say im likkle

just swing my belt roun like a num chukal

bus u head

n mek your head n mek you blood start trickle.” — Lethal Bizzle, lyrics to “POW.”

Mr Barnes will keep readers updated as to the progress of this case.

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/04/bnp-legal-officer-lays-criminal-charge-after-ghanaian-origin-rap-singer-urges-murder-of-nick-griffin-2/

LOL @ all of that.

i dont know where to start.

who the f*ck wrote that for one? some proper ignorant c*nt, he says black gun gangs as if its some definitive term. wtf is a black gun gang, wtf is a gun gang even, just cos theres a gang doesnt mean they got guns and just cos people got guns dont mean their in a gang. also how does he know lethal b has any links to these so called gangs, it comes across as if he is saying because he is black he has links to black gangs and some of them must be gun gangs...lol.

the 2nd bit they are just chattin sh*t. it doesnt make a difference that he is a rapper "threatening" a politician or the otherway round for that matter.

and all those lyrics are not even lethals LOL.

dont really like jizzy tissue cos he makes shitty music but cant stand facist racist pricks like nick griffin, he is the one who should be thrown in jail.

also does lethal b not have a PR agent? because whoever it is needs to get f*ckin sacked. they and lethal should both know the power of facebook and twitter in todays morden age, ppl been gettin f*cked over left right and centre for their online activities, their not immune.

He is also too dumb to realise that its people like nick and the BNP that would save his ugly ass. does he not understand that the muslim/sharia state we are heading for would soon have tits like him on the run. guess he is far too thick!

I GUESS SO JOE

Who is this?!

Guest TimeBomb
This guy is a madman who has a big chip on his shoulder, I have a very good friend from Ghana & she will be voting for the BNP she is a kind person and agrees an open door policy is sheer madness & is quickly changing the country.

This guy is a madman who has a big chip on his shoulder, I have a very good friend from Ghana & she will be voting for the BNP she is a kind person and agrees an open door policy is sheer madness & is quickly changing the country.

<_<

lol them "i have a black friend..." bars

Jungle noise ya kna

He is also too dumb to realise that its people like nick and the BNP that would save his ugly ass. does he not understand that the muslim/sharia state we are heading for would soon have tits like him on the run. guess he is far too thick!

I GUESS SO JOE

loool at thinking you pork evaders are getting your own laws