Crouch mk 2 minus the overheadkicks

Gunner

Zigic eyes Prem switch

Serbian ace keen on English move

Valencia striker Nikola Zigic has confirmed he would like to play in the Premier League, refuting links with Turkey in the process.

The Serbia hit-man has found first-team football hard to come by with Los Che this season and is setting his sights on a fresh challenge.

Zigic had been linked with a switch to Turkish giants Galatasaray, although he is not keen on playing in the country.

The 29-year-old, who has previously been linked with moves to Sunderland and Manchester City, is hoping to join a Premier League club.

Preference

"I really don't know why you are talking about Turkey," commented Zigic to Sport.

"I don't want to move to Turkey and I don't like plans like that.

"Of course, people can have their opinion, but my thoughts are clear - I would like to play in England in the Premier League."

zigic is decent,nice goal tally at rathing, havent seen him score off the bench at valencia but is a physical presence in the box/threat in the air etc and wud cope well with the premier league horseplay,i say bring him over but wats wrong with playing for galatasaray,theyre better than sunderland tbh