Blackburn team news

TF S4DK

Andrey Arshavin has only “a little chance” of returning to the Arsenal squad for the trip to Blackburn on Monday.The Arsenal midfielder, who has been out with a calf problem since the Champions League Quarter-Final first leg against Barcelona, was hoping to return at Ewood Park on Monday. However now his involvement must be classed as doubtful.That was Arsène Wenger’s most notable injury news when he spoke to Arsenal TV Online on Thursday afternoon. The manager reported “no big injuries” from last week’s draw against Manchester City. Kieran Gibbs and Johan Djourou have joined in training again but they are unlikely to be used this season.“From last Sunday we have no big injuries,” said Wenger. “Everybody is available and Robin Van Persie recovered quite well from his first complete 90 minutes.“Arshavin has a little chance to be back in the squad. Denilson, Almunia and, of course, Fabregas, Gallas and Vermaelen are all still out.“Gibbs and Djourou are back in the training squad. So for us it is a good period. We could start the season again!”“They could figure if they are needed numbers-wise but otherwise they will not play.”Denilson will miss Arsenal's final two fixtures of the season. The midfielder missed the trip to Wigan and the home clash with Manchester City due to a groin problem and will not be fit in time to face Blackburn Rovers or Fulham, according to Arsène Wenger. "Denilson is out until the end of the season," said the manager at his press conference at Emirates Stadium on Thursday afternoon. "Like Vermaelen and Gallas, they will not come back for the final two games, Fabregas also." The manager went on to confirm what he had already told Arsenal TV Online earlier in the day regarding the fitness of Andrey Arshavin, who has a calf injury."Arshavin will be a bit short for Blackburn. I think he will be fit for the final game of the season. [He has] an outside chance for Blackburn."

Credit to any of you actually going up to that sh*t hole for a nothing game on Bank Holiday, might be the one game I may not actually watch, got other things to do but will keep updated via my BB.
Wigan for me was the last straw.That journey home was enough for me not to return this season, let alone the shambles that was Shite Hart Lane.