how u get women

tino

i never went in for the obvious approach of letting them know u want to bang them.i always find more success in the friendly approach,i.e. u get a nice vibe from the girl maybe from eye contact or a smile or anything else which u notice. then u initiate conversation with a light hearted joke or comment. then u ask her questions and pretend u are interested in what she has to say. this is vital, even if u cannot care less about anything that is coming out her mouth PRETEND u care, look her in the eye and nod ur head, smile when she says something "funny". ask questions related to what she just said to show u want to know more. from here you will find urself at a fork in the road and it deoends 100% on her which direction this relationship will go in. either u will just be friends "cause u got so much in common" or she will think u are "the one", her match, destined for one another and a life of happiness. if the later is true then ur natural game should take u through the next stages.