The Facebook Deprecation Thread

Mame Biram Diouf

back in the day it was a simple draw and get numbernow its ahh add my fb so i can get to know you firstgetting fb = falling into a black hole alongside 1000 over brothersif i get the confidence and use my time to move you face to face why should i get put into the same group as someone who clicked an add as friend buttoncome like running a 26mile marathon and someone jumps in at mile 25 and you finish level and both get given joint 1st award

• Upvote 2

Girls do this too much. I want to TALK, not sit there and type.Facebook/BlackBerry pin. I just walk off and say nothing. You boy'd man by offering them things, I'll boy it by walking off.I actually don't use my blackberry pin anymore. Cleared off EVERYONE bar 3 people, and funnily enough those three 3 people STILL text me instead of use the Blackberry MSG.

1438ch.gif
HI 5 FOR KNOWING ABOUT ITS ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILIDALPHIAGNA WATCH SOME A DAT TONIGHTTHAT EPISODE, ALL A DEM ACTUALLY ARE HILARIOUS/more time i say i dont have facebookbut then the man i talk to arent really into technologylove dem technophobesi made the mistake of introducin one a dem to hi5 bout 3 yrs agoone of the biggest mistakes, but then again it alerted me to certain thingsbut still, nuff times i think to myself 'u shoulda jus kept that to urself'

kmt I hate this new generation of 'headfone hoes'WHY ARE YOUR HEADPHONES ALWAYS ON?Happens in uni all the time. I see one ting from distance move towards her to see if she is nice(usually when I aint seen her before) and I clock she has headphones on. You dont want to be know as that pestering brudda so man kicks back. Some new age cockblockThis along with fb