The Facebook Deprecation Thread

Mame Biram Diouf

kmt I hate this new generation of 'headfone hoes'WHY ARE YOUR HEADPHONES ALWAYS ON?Happens in uni all the time. I see one ting from distance move towards her to see if she is nice(usually when I aint seen her before) and I clock she has headphones on. You dont want to be know as that pestering brudda so man kicks back. Some new age cockblockThis along with fb
Real Talk AkiAlso why I ping you on bbm but I cant text you on a normal line:S

kmt I hate this new generation of 'headfone hoes'WHY ARE YOUR HEADPHONES ALWAYS ON?Happens in uni all the time. I see one ting from distance move towards her to see if she is nice(usually when I aint seen her before) and I clock she has headphones on. You dont want to be know as that pestering brudda so man kicks back. Some new age cockblockThis along with fb
Real Talk AkiAlso why I ping you on bbm but I cant text you on a normal line:S
Coz she can delete you on BBM and never talk to you again but if you have her number she's stuck with you till she changes it. Plus she thinks having BBM makes her cool.
  • Upvote 2

personally i pretend i have no bbm, their number goes into an old nokia 6300, which i keep especially to put girls numbers in and i ring them and speak to them if i want to. bbm is for girlfriend and friends. and i dont have a facebook, f*ck all them social networking things, altho i did link a girl thru youtube not so long ago lol. this way i avoid all these type of things.

personally i pretend i have no bbm, their number goes into an old nokia 6300, which i keep especially to put girls numbers in and i ring them and speak to them if i want to. bbm is for girlfriend and friends. and i dont have a facebook, f*ck all them social networking things, altho i did link a girl thru youtube not so long ago lol. this way i avoid all these type of things.
Youtube lol how different!

cosign the f*ck*ng headphone thing. when u drop ur intro without realizing shes got them in, and she pulls them out and is like 'what?' f*cks ur whole momentum<<<<<<<
ahhh c/sheadphones + shades = dont talk to meshe was buff tho
need to get some shadescertain man think accidental eye contact is go time