Your Conversion Rate?

Mame Biram Diouf

From drawing to actually beating themMine is very poor imo because I am so impatient if i have not beat her after a week or have arranged to beat her i just lock her offI come like a less composed version of voronion Id say mine is about 12%Wish I could be more efficient but I lose interest so easily if I cant see the finishing line as soon as I start and move onto another gal and the cycle continues

Mine is about 20% now but it's been very low in the past. Spending more time with chicks after getting the number has been the main difference. Once I've got them on the phone or texting I'm pretty much in and once they're on the FB it's a lock.
You're mwad rooboy.Lol @ having girls you're moving to on your facebook page?NOTHING good comes from having a girl you're hollerin' at on Facebook.

Mine is about 20% now but it's been very low in the past. Spending more time with chicks after getting the number has been the main difference. Once I've got them on the phone or texting I'm pretty much in and once they're on the FB it's a lock.
You're mwad rooboy.Lol @ having girls you're moving to on your facebook page?NOTHING good comes from having a girl you're hollerin' at on Facebook.
One thing that I've come to realise is that having a girl on your FB makes her feel still connected to you even if you don't speak for a few weeks. I might not text her but if she sees me popping up every now and then she doesn't forget me. Then she'll either text me or when I do text her she hasn't forgotten me so I can get back to what I was doing before I was distracted for whatever reason.Besides they can't see my wall, all the see is statuses and pictures. And I'm a photographic motherf*cker.

One thing that I've come to realise is that having a girl on your FB makes her feel still connected to you even if you don't speak for a few weeks. I might not text her but if she sees me popping up every now and then she doesn't forget me. Then she'll either text me or when I do text her she hasn't forgotten me so I can get back to what I was doing before I was distracted for whatever reason.Besides they can't see my wall, all the see is statuses and pictures. And I'm a photographic motherf*cker.
Every female on my FB is on limited anyway, but girls i'm linking are not on there AT ALL. Bare requests pending. F*ck all that. If you don't remember me you're not on it, simple.That's what I think anyway...

Every female on my FB is on limited anyway, but girls i'm linking are not on there AT ALL. Bare requests pending. F*ck all that. If you don't remember me you're not on it, simple.That's what I think anyway...
If I'm too busy to show a chick any attention for 3 weeks I can't exactly turn around and say I lost her coz she wasn't on it. All this "she's not on it" talk is self-indulgent anyway. When all you wanna do is f*ck, who cares about the inner workings of their minds!? Why look for the respect and adoration of someone you don't respect or adore?

If I'm too busy to show a chick any attention for 3 weeks I can't exactly turn around and say I lost her coz she wasn't on it. All this "she's not on it" talk is self-indulgent anyway. When all you wanna do is f*ck, who cares about the inner workings of their minds!? Why look for the respect and adoration of someone you don't respect or adore?
I don't get it...Huh?

I don't get it...Huh?
Think we should just agree to disagree. For you FB is a hinderance, for me it is an aid.