Your Conversion Rate?

Mame Biram Diouf

surely for girls it wud be how many man u give ur number to actually bother ringing u and then beating u?except for smaddy swear shes always talkin about moving man? whats ur rate saying?
0% right now tbhbarely stop to talk, an if i do its jus a fun ting+Im not really interested past gettin the number

low but so is cr9s and he always outscores most of the leaguei take a lot of shots thats why its so low most nights i aim for 2 numbers minimum then decide weather its worth it or not but its best to keep shooting keeps up your game for when you need it

• Upvote 1

low but so is cr9s and he always outscores most of the leaguei take a lot of shots thats why its so low most nights i aim for 2 numbers minimum then decide weather its worth it or not but its best to keep shooting keeps up your game for when you need it
*spuds*Analogy is on point.

if there's no dialogue that night/next morning i will never use that number it will only be used for bragging rights and reminiscing about that night when i drew that girl with the.... remember ?also if you like him make sure you get his number.... the amount of times ive drunkenly entered in the number wrong.... not saved it thinking i had and just out right not remembered what number was for what girl or even worse what the girl looked like/girls who get drawn during the day are assessed on a different criteria and individually out of these above rules

didnt make the team, they left u on the bench, wernt doing enuff to stand out in the phonebook, failure to convert.girls does it bother u if u get drawn, and u like the guy but u never hear from him again, or do u just keep it moving?
not botheredcos, probably has a girl or a yout or some sh*t like thatan i only would have really liked the way he looked, cant be too bothered much about someone i dont know much aboutplus theres so much MOAAR out there

Yeah I delete a number if I see there is no chance of beating. Although I dont understand with the whole concept if u arent on this ting why give me the number?Snuttin though
know couple gyal who do this just to see what they can get from the breh (apart from sex obv)

hmm its not good for me at the moment, this linking ting is all long got 3 tings on the line at the moment 2 of them are virgins WWTF!! and the other one i just cant be bothered to take her out or anything i swer 1 month u got every thing the next nothing

Guest Triple XXX

boy right now my actually chat up rate is so low these Rochdale chicks look like an advert for helln it seems like 80% of those my age already have kidsplace is swag for females ive only spoken to like 3 chicks and ive been here about a month

boy right now my actually chat up rate is so low these Rochdale chicks look like an advert for helln it seems like 80% of those my age already have kidsplace is swag for females ive only spoken to like 3 chicks and ive been here about a month
:D