Check out my new music video

Rich Kid

in all seriousness agree wit the ppl sayin this isnt ur target audience etc(vip2).

also dnt listen to ppl sayin it wont fly over here cos im sure theres alot of ppl like u that will relate to this. in fact im 100percent. theres a whole scene of hipsters that will buy into this

I CAN CONFIRM THAT SUPREME, REVS & JAS HAVE ALL BEEN BUMPING THIS TRACK HARD TODAY.

in all seriousness agree wit the ppl sayin this isnt ur target audience etc(vip2).

also dnt listen to ppl sayin it wont fly over here cos im sure theres alot of ppl like u that will relate to this. in fact im 100percent. theres a whole scene of hipsters that will buy into this

the target audience line is lame tho. vip2 isnt your target audience either.

no more than 3 people will actually spend money and buy YOUR album when it comes out in all honesty

so asking for feedback here musically is generally a waste.

the target audience line is lame tho. vip2 isnt your target audience either.

no more than 3 people will actually spend money and buy YOUR album when it comes out in all honesty

so asking for feedback here musically is generally a waste.

disagree tbh. whether or not ppl will buy the music is a next matter but all u have to do is go to the hip hop room to at least see what music ppl LIKE on here. and a number of topics/posts will show u most ppl on here dislike this hipster sort of thing.

i wouldnt go to a classical music forum and ask for feedback.

tru, my bad. i thoguht you wanted to make a career/living out of music thats all. apologies

ppl can say they dont like it but they will still dance to it wen it comes on at yr bisexual yoyo events

this is succesful pop music imo

[end of south park episode]you see guys,

pop doesnt have to be good music or real lyrics to be succesful,in fact its probably best if it isnt,the worst it is,the more succesful it will probably be

it has to have the support of whores,in order to do this it needs to be generic enough and produced to a decent sound/video quality,with some sweet guys making some unimaginative innuendos and discussing swagger without necessarily posessing any

were whores go the simps will follow and we call that a marketplace

this music fits the bill,or at least as a first shot theres great potential there

so if you need a manager hollow at the child,i can see this product going some places and i wudnt mind picking up/wifing some of that p*ssy you handsome lads will cast aside along the way

failing that let me direct a spinal tap style documentory about yr struggle,as a director i am so cutting edge i dont even have a film camera yet..or necessarily know wat a director does[/]

• Upvote 6

another social editorial

anyways.. brisco im not trying too hard

get your facebook/twitter whatever page up

get ur music out at events

and allow using a forum where nearly no one buys music to "confirm" how good or bad your efforts are

doesnt matter how many threads they make discussing music

but thats me anyway.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT SUPREME, REVS & JAS HAVE ALL BEEN BUMPING THIS TRACK HARD TODAY.

:huh:

chatting sh*t as per usual

Oh Dear...

lol.

just straight katted the video/whole song

Lol @ the blatent rip off

I remember before when someone posted a music video Rich Kid made, but it was for some American Group's tune ^_)

shameless

lol @ the people bredding thinking the tune would do well

I think you guys are completely missing the point here.

Wasn't this supposed to be a UK answer to that song? Hence the obvious similarities. Fair enough if this was on The Box then it would be a dirty rip-off, but it's not.

Listen a**hole,

Where did Rich kid say that?

Man dropped the video and BOUNCED as if to say it was all him and his peoples.

I'm offended.

Man got nyam like KFC. Allow making excuses on his behalf Mr. Air Max Clifford.

• Upvote 2

I think you guys are completely missing the point here.

Wasn't this supposed to be a UK answer to that song? Hence the obvious similarities. Fair enough if this was on The Box then it would be a dirty rip-off, but it's not.

Listen a**hole,

Where did Rich kid say that?

Man dropped the video and BOUNCED as if to say it was all him and his peoples.

I'm offended.

Man got nyam like KFC. Allow making excuses on his behalf Mr. Air Max Clifford.

Why are you getting agitated? I'm not making excuses for anyone but it's obviously a reply to the original. Same name, same beat. Only reason you're calling it a rip-off is because you heard Rich Kid's version before the original.

I'm not going to sit here and argue over this fass on a Sunday afternoon, because as usual he's getting much more attention than he deserves. I'm simply stating what it is.