Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

who would take up the BNP repatriation offer

50 posts in this topic

So i read in one of the papers this morning that the BNP would offer certain immigrants 50bags to repatriate back to their originjal yards

If only they were able to win the election this would work a treat me thinks

i would gladly take 50k to repatriate out of this sh*t hole nation.

however, nick griffin said " If you're a polish plumber youll be asked to go back on a free bus cos britain is full!

, or an afghan / somalian refugee you dont get nuffin and certainly no benefits. (sorry afgoon)

swear thats the best answer to solve the immgration issue. pay them to go back...simples

lol

swear the nazi's said they were simply moving jews out of germany...

50 grand

f*ck it, I would take it,

sh*t would only get worse with dem in power anyway

better to go early an get paid for doin it

the money is gna run out, and people gna start gettin pissed that blacks are still here

/

this would never work even if they did get into power, this is probably jus how they encourage more dumb ethnics to vote for them

turn on them once they gain power

would never work / sly nazi tactics

/

if they gave it 2 me based on irish ancestory i wud kick to a next place and live the BOSS LIFE

LOL @ how uneconomically feasable such a thing would be.

not only would you incur millions in debt, but you would stifile industries by removing appropriately skilled labour. id probably take it and go because these idiots in power would run this country into the ground with their blind facism.

50 grand

f*ck it, I would take it,

sh*t would only get worse with dem in power anyway

better to go early an get paid for doin it

the money is gna run out, and people gna start gettin pissed that blacks are still here

/

this would never work even if they did get into power, this is probably jus how they encourage more dumb ethnics to vote for them

turn on them once they gain power

What do you mean, what money?

50 bag can buy u a mansion wit a swimming pool in som countries.

jus sayin. :unsure:

bt still fuk BNP :angry:

LOL at what £50,000 would be worth if they did get in power, some Zimbabwae (sp) currency if they got into power.

50 for me, 50 for mums and 50 for my sis so they would pay us 150 bags? janoez we'd take that and go Canada.

naaa

wouldnt take it i love my uk too much bornhere willdie here...but if they got ini wouldnt mind joining a rebel alliance to oust them and overthrow any foolish ideas they may have always wanted to fight for a cause... but then again ive always wanted to gothorpe park and try a nandos

would never work / sly nazi tactics

/

if they gave it 2 me based on irish ancestory i wud kick to a next place and live the BOSS LIFE

lol this guy

fam where you born in England? If so you wont get it just cos your blood is from another country.

Some man are so thick

Don't think you understand the bnp goals then pussio. They want to keep England English Negros don't count so like Uganda did rindi' they would force us out.

lol @ how quick i would lose all of my documents and start clicking and clackin jungle talk

take my 50 and then stroll back through customs with my british passport

they'd only give heads 50k if they had the right to be here - no documents would be a straight deport-ting

Yeah but 99% of the people on here saying they'd go couldn't even if they wanted to cos you're all British?

lol @ thinking u wud get the 50 bags, it wud probs be a str8 u go on ahead cheques in the post thing.

Lol @ woodpecker and thunder proper going in too the technicalities

This whole thread is for hypothetical and jokes purposes, the bnp would never get into power

LOL @ how uneconomically feasable such a thing would be.

not only would you incur millions in debt, but you would stifile industries by removing appropriately skilled labour. id probably take it and go because these idiots in power would run this country into the ground with their blind facism.

The way they are going to pay for it is by offering NO FOREIGN AID :lol:

Not a penny. I sat here and watched a BNP guy talk about how we were wrong to give money to Australia when they were trying to deal with the forrest fires.

The only people voting BNP are very low on the intelligence scale. It just so happens that there are over a million (and growing) of those people in Britain.

I'd take the money and probably do a little dance as well.

Lol @ woodpecker and thunder proper going in too the technicalities

This whole thread is for hypothetical and jokes purposes, the bnp would never get into power

Well "Hypothetically" they are right.

Give the BNP control of the armed forces and I seriously doubt that the repatriation offer will still stand to the majority of citizens. They would manage to find loop holes to avoid paying people and instead just forcefully move them out.

:rolleyes:

u lot are making too much of this tbh

lol what are you going on about?

I swear the topic is called "who would take up the BNP repatriation offer"?

What did you expect to read in here?

them ones where they give u £500 up front and tell u the rest will come when u get back to africa. then when u get there the payments disappear and u cant get back in