Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

A mere Con Vs Feather Fists

56 posts in this topic

can see khan gettin boxed about the place but may steal it... split decision con ?seems like every english fighter is mocking his choice of oppoonentskevin mitchel now takin the pisswho u think gna win and who should he fight next

I heard this fight mite be on itv. Has this been confirmed?/LOL @ "A mere con" :D

" A Mere Con " loooolkevin mitchell will punch him up

ye its a 245 itv on the 15th thingshould be a good laughpeople are just aching to see him lose in every corner of the country

Khan SHOULD win this without too much trouble. He's too much speed for Paulie./I like Khan, think he has the potential to be a great boxer, but once Malignanggi is out the way he needs to take on a serious fighter (Maidana/Bradley/Alexander etc.) otherwise he's really gonna have no credibility. Problem is, at this point in time, I think all 3 of them would wipe Amir out.

hes beating maidana with his new turtle shel defensein out and coever up for an easy UDalexander and bradley got speed and power... those would be hard fights for a green 23 yr old

:D WTF MAIDANA WILL MOST LIKELY BE KHANS HARDEST OPPONENT have u seen his KO record? 28 wins 27 KOswe all know about khans chin

gaaffer wjhat was ur old user namekotelnik out boxed the limited maidanakhan easily outboxed kotelinikhence by inferencekhans better now ii think.. chin is more solid at 140... obviously it hasnt been tested which is worrying for him.. magic man isnt testing his chin eithercant wait for this fight.. the hype and hatred surroundin khan atm is unreal.. now this NOTW.co.uk sex pest story isnt playin well for him either...

jas1992i hear that but if maidana lands 1 punch on khans chin it cud easily b all overa chin separates a good fighter from a GREAT fighter imo

khan got this easy as long as he does not piss around after the exchangesmalignaggi is no p*ssy and is technically very good, he can take this if khan underestimates him

Paulie needs 2 make sure he can take Khan past 4 rounds imo, then he can work his way into the fight..Got my Mitchell tickets!!Some change this 2 the Kevin Mitchell vs Michael Katsidis / Khan vs Malignaggi thread seeing as there on the same day, next sat gna be a big night 4 british boxing

khan got this easy as long as he does not piss around after the exchangesmalignaggi is no p*ssy and is technically very good, he can take this if khan underestimates him
Definitely.Plus, a green Paulie went 12 rounds with a PRIME Miguel Cotto, so all this Khan by TKO talk is basless imo Khan has definitely never faced an opponent with Malignaggi slickness and speed. He should win a decent UD if, like you said, he doesn't piss about. Although if he fades after 8 rounds then it's a different game entirely.

paulie wasnt green when he fought cottohis face was blue/green tho after cotto was done with him :D

lol at the little brawl that insued at the weigh in..anyway, if khan doesnt under-estimate paulie then he should win this fairly easily however paulie is a tremendous boxer, very nice skill so is still a danger plus the best fighter khans fought.see it being a points win to khan, could easily go the way of paulie if its a close one though being home fighter but no chance of a stoppage from either party.

lol at the little brawl that insued at the weigh in..anyway, if khan doesnt under-estimate paulie then he should win this fairly easily however paulie is a tremendous boxer, very nice skill so is still a danger plus the best fighter khans fought.see it being a points win to khan, could easily go the way of paulie if its a close one though being home fighter but no chance of a stoppage from either party.
I agree Paulie gets a lot of stick but I rate him, He's not blessed with power but he's a good boxer with a lot of heart.

wililams career is overchisora ended him nicely

can't hardly wait for mitchell katsidis gonna be a proper tear-up, with skillundercard is strong tonight as wellandy leethe british olympiansortiz-campbellgreat night of boxing tonight

de gale on nowfightin horton ... guy isnt a puncher apparentlyhopeful de gale gets him out of there sharpish

them KOs there

goood fight so far.Is Sky player like BBC iplayer where you can playback old shows? because I missed the undercard of the fight

ENDED

PMSLdude slumped on the ropes

ARGH mitchell just caught one bang still dazed 1min laterKOmitchell KOd in third roundAHAHAHAHAH unlucky son f*ck these white boys (no offence)

dffdfdfdfdffdfdfd#dffd

:/mitchell lost?!he was the great white hope aswell