Scorned Women..

abc123

''Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned''
Them ones where you and your partner split up and you meet someone else in the meantime, not on a serious ting just casual, you beat few times etc,etc, and you just want to leave it at that. Then time passes and you meet a girl who could be potential wife and everythings bless.. until the ex-link resurfaces like a serial killer come for one last kill, determined to f*ck it all up for you and throw a spanner in the works!Seen this happen quite a few times to some of my boys aswell, I'm talking phonecalls to wifey from said ex-links, hunting wifey down on fb chatting nonsense, letters through the post, faking pregnancies to try trick man (oldest trick in the book tbh), etc, etc, tactics that would put Glenn Close to shame.In my case she ended up getting involuntarily sectioned (sectioned against her will) by her parents, so luckily didnt have to go the legal route (which my superiors were insisting on) as she was starting to show up at my job and that cant run in professional settings, no sah. Much as I wanted to just give her a couple firm licks, I've worked my backside off to get where I am and werent gonna lose it over some maniacal pum who'd try and get me done over some trumped up battery/assault charges.FATALATTRACTION.jpg'Whos experienced this? Chime in fella's.. lets have a laugh at their expense(Girls can add their thoughts too as I'm sure there are some man out there going on as f*ckry as some women)

good threadi clock dese bitches before i [Giggs] Let em have it [Giggs]not about f*ck*ng banana cream pie knowing shes insane and expecting her to act sane on my behalf.
How can you clock this fully though? I swear most of them hide this till after you beat then they start phoning you at 3am to 'chat'.And tbh, more times man will let a little bit of crazyness slide just to have sex. IT's the aftermath that makes you think 'What have I done'.

good threadi clock dese bitches before i [Giggs] Let em have it [Giggs]not about f*ck*ng banana cream pie knowing shes insane and expecting her to act sane on my behalf.
How can you clock this fully though? I swear most of them hide this till after you beat then they start phoning you at 3am to 'chat'.And tbh, more times man will let a little bit of crazyness slide just to have sex. IT's the aftermath that makes you think 'What have I done'.
from a females belling you after three and there not raving or getting beauty sleep or shotting its safe to assume that bitches banana cream pied

Nearly all my so called female friends damn near lost their minds when I got with my girl. It's HARD to tell if a chick is crazy because most of them camouflage their nuttiness well during the courtship lust stage then once you creampie them and attempt an exit......Cruela comes out to destroy you, and if that fails the pregnancy card comes into play, if that fails suicide threats ensue.Some these strumpets are possessed

them crazy kinda women that sit outside a mans gates from 11.30 pm to 12.30 am every night so they can watch him pull up into his driveway because they know he should be home around 12 but give him that 30 minute leeway just in case :D

Guest Lemons
them crazy kinda women that sit outside a mans gates from 11.30 pm to 12.30 am every night so they can watch him pull up into his driveway because they know he should be home around 12 but give him that 30 minute leeway just in case :D
That's how I know you have done this.
  • Upvote 3

Oh yes. My ex told me hes gonna kill me ('if i cant have you no one can') then he was gonna kill himself, i got phone calls where he was crying and being sick, sitting in a car outside my house for hours, hacked into my facebook/msn many times. I think it took a full year, 2 number changes and a word of warning from my uncle for him to leave me alone.I wasnt even seeing anyone or getting into a new relationship and thats how it was so god knows what he would of done if i had.To be fair the warning signs didnt come until after a few years of being together and then he suddenly changed, it took me a year to ease my way out of the relationship without him actually doing damage to himself (or me for that matter).------------------I dont think the signs are always there, love turns people crazy and when it hits home they feel like their life is crashing down. Ive witnessed friends going mad over ex's and plotting some crazy sh*t they wanna do to him/his current girlfriend, all people that i thought were relatively normal turned completely physco.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Its really very evident when someone is crazy. When you have feelings for them you turn a blind eye but I know now that I should turn and run from the hills as soon as one piece of evidence shows itself.In the past there were so many incidents where I could/should have drawn the line but I didn't. More fool me.

Some crazy people you can spot a mile off, but some take you by surprise so it can happen to you without even realising that person is capable of that kind of behaviour.From what i've personally seen its more common for women to behave like this, but men can be just as bad if not worse.I've had stalker ex before, won't go into to much detail about that situation but he did the whole 'i'll kill myself if you don't come back, if i ever see you with another man i'll knock you both out, etc etc' was scary at the time but i moved away and by the time i came back to the area he had forgotten all about me thank god.

Oh yes. My ex told me hes gonna kill me ('if i cant have you no one can') then he was gonna kill himself, i got phone calls where he was crying and being sick, sitting in a car outside my house for hours, hacked into my facebook/msn many times. I think it took a full year, 2 number changes and a word of warning from my uncle for him to leave me alone.
Men aren't crazy, you probably just got some good p*ssy tbh...

Oh yes. My ex told me hes gonna kill me ('if i cant have you no one can') then he was gonna kill himself, i got phone calls where he was crying and being sick, sitting in a car outside my house for hours, hacked into my facebook/msn many times. I think it took a full year, 2 number changes and a word of warning from my uncle for him to leave me alone.
Was wondering how long it would be before the first guy would come in and say something like this....

Guest M12 Part 2
if u c/s what she just mentioned in the name of p*ssy. You're crazy too bro

C/S tbh. He tryin to say no man is crazy u kno lol bare crazy opinions flyin about

Thought that would have indicated I was jesting. :D