Scorned Women..

abc123

My theory:Every girl has the potential to be crazy. It's like there's a tube inside them filled with a certain amount of crazy when they're born. Every girl is born with a different amount and every girl's amount grows at a different rate. Throughout life different things happen that increase their amount of crazy in the tube but unfortunately dealing with men is what makes it grow the fastest. Every girl also has a "Point of No Return" but these vary from girl to girl. Once they hit that PNR the crazy gets out. They can't hide it, they can't restrain it, they do all the crazy things that have happened in this thread and more. Some will never reach the PNR in their lifetime, some will reach it very early but one thing is for sure, there is no going back to not being crazy! Once a chick has got nuts on an ex, any future man is susceptible to that treatement.Beware of women that are close to their PNR. Find out about their pasts. If they have been f*cked around a lot in the past, they may be close to their PNR (or they may already be past it and you can't tell). My advice? RUN.

• Upvote 6

edit: n/m, read it properlyi had a crazy ex once, like literally crazy. we broke up because he was sectioned :D i laugh now, but at the time it was terrible. he was my first love as well. never been stalked or anything like that thankfully, but have received crazy messages and stuff. my friends ex once posted his poo through her front door in an envelope! well hopefully it was his. i feel like if my current relationship ends i might have a problem tbh

edit: n/m, read it properlyi had a crazy ex once, like literally crazy. we broke up because he was sectioned :D i laugh now, but at the time it was terrible. he was my first love as well. never been stalked or anything like that thankfully, but have received crazy messages and stuff. my friends ex once posted his poo through her front door in an envelope! well hopefully it was his. i feel like if my current relationship ends i might have a problem tbh
LMFAO at being with some who you think is crazy.

I don't know how to take this tbh.Flapjacks, are you saying YOU would be the crazy one if you split? /My older bro had this crazy chick, though he don't live with my family, she brought it on herself to stalk my house. Bitch needed to allow being pissed about a next chick being his baby mother. This hasn't happened to me, thank god!!!

flapjacks u reminded me of 1 yute i used to talk to, literally just talk to him cuz he knew my older cousinhe spent time in maudsley (which i never knew at the time) he then came and picked me up in his car, took me to the centre in camberwell where the new releasees can go and jam told me 'these are my freinds' this is when i clocked man was an outpatienttrue my face was like :D for the rest of the afternoon, when he was dropping me home he goes''ppl say im crazy but im not crazy am i?''''na-nah ur not crazy :D ''''exactly cuz if i was crazy i could just lock these doors and drive u up to my yard in crystal palace and no 1 would ever know'''' :D ''yoooo i was shooked

Yeah I've experienced it once, I'll try to be short as possible. It was many moons ago and I suppose it was 'kind of' my fault because I agreed to be 'her man' only so I can beat it then lock it off. Fast forward after numerous beats which infact turned out to be sh*t because she was one of them wet fish out of water type of chicks in the bedroom, just laid there twitching and sh*t.Anyway, 3 days after breaking up, out of the blue she turned up at my work place. I drew here outside the building and I had showed her where I was situated in the building (mistake). So I got a call from reception saying 'Hi G, I didn't think you'd mind so I let your girlfriend come up, she will be there shortly'. These times my heart is beating fast, I'm thinking wtf? My girlfriend? f*ck f*ck f*ck. I quickly grabbed my coat and headed to meet before she got up to the office but it was too late. Bitch proceeded to kiss and hug me, go and start introducing herself as my girl to colleagues while I was like [insert vex but smiling gif]I waited for the not so bait time and jumped in and made our excuses, grabbed her by her arm gently while smiling and walked her into the lift. She spoke while I just nodded, said yes, said no etc. I didn't say alot, came out of the left, walked out of the office and went around the corner. As soon as we hit the corner I promptly switched and told her (nicely) to f*ck off. We are finished, 'it's not you it's me', I just wanted to f*ck you and that's it, I'm sorry. Please don't call me, don't come here again etc and I walked off.To cut a long story short for the next 2 months or so she called, texted, e-mailed bare 'I love you' type sh*t, threatened, stalked, tried running me over, turned up at the office after hours twice, just stood at a distance and just looked at me. Once she tried following me home, thank God I lost her or I probably won't be telling you lot this story. I'm convinced she would have found a way to kill me.
lol @ expecting sympathy from me. :D

:lol:I know. . .I know.
@gddaz story the way i felt vex after reading that like say it happened to me But lol @ her tryin to follow u home :D
Vex weren't the word fam, the first time she turned up at my work place I got VERY emotional. To this day I don't know how I managed to be so cool.The following home one was a madness. Bussing red lights, cutting people up and sh*t.

My theory:Every girl has the potential to be crazy. It's like there's a tube inside them filled with a certain amount of crazy when they're born. Every girl is born with a different amount and every girl's amount grows at a different rate. Throughout life different things happen that increase their amount of crazy in the tube but unfortunately dealing with men is what makes it grow the fastest. Every girl also has a "Point of No Return" but these vary from girl to girl. Once they hit that PNR the crazy gets out. They can't hide it, they can't restrain it, they do all the crazy things that have happened in this thread and more. Some will never reach the PNR in their lifetime, some will reach it very early but one thing is for sure, there is no going back to not being crazy! Once a chick has got nuts on an ex, any future man is susceptible to that treatement.Beware of women that are close to their PNR. Find out about their pasts. If they have been f*cked around a lot in the past, they may be close to their PNR (or they may already be past it and you can't tell). My advice? RUN.
you are righti call it crazy woman syndromeI hope because I'm aware of it, I can prevent myself from gettin to PNR

flapjacks u reminded me of 1 yute i used to talk to, literally just talk to him cuz he knew my older cousinhe spent time in maudsley (which i never knew at the time) he then came and picked me up in his car, took me to the centre in camberwell where the new releasees can go and jam told me 'these are my freinds' this is when i clocked man was an outpatienttrue my face was like :D for the rest of the afternoon, when he was dropping me home he goes''ppl say im crazy but im not crazy am i?''''na-nah ur not crazy :D ''''exactly cuz if i was crazy i could just lock these doors and drive u up to my yard in crystal palace and no 1 would ever know'''' :D ''yoooo i was shooked
:D/i know a couple crazy man, def knew the was madders from the get godno why I kept contact for so long, I think because at first I get jokes but then its like :D

lol @ kurious' story, that's funnywith my ex, i don't know why i didn't pick up on his ways from the start, but i was only 17, very naive and inexperienced with guys.. i guess i found him 'exciting' lol. when you're with a nutter, life is never boring!

I don't know how to take this tbh.Flapjacks, are you saying YOU would be the crazy one if you split? /

if goddaz story is true its all his fault/dont believe thunderous' story hes jus trying to downplay his exposure - we dont believe u
If you know :lol:But then again your the same guy who thought I was that VVV character so bwoy*shrugs*/I know it was my fault but to a point. I even said it in the 2nd sentence. Didn't you read it?