Don't worry guys, Denilson & J. Cole are gonna be my new Petit & Vieira...

Michel Kane

Don't forget Nasri... SMH. The amount of man that tried saying Nasri would be better than Fabregas in the hole is really laughable.
Trust.However, I was one of the people saying Rosicky could've been that guy. Maybe pre-2006 Rosicky.Or maybe it's testament to how good Fabregas is. Thing is, with the other top teams in Europe, you can take out their best midfield & they'll still be able to dictate a game.But unless one of the names mentioned improve drastically in THAT area or we buy someone (we won't), I'm worried if Song/Fabregas are unavailable.Because the things that have alarmed me the most about the last 7-8 games has been our inability to RUN the midfield/tempo.

Hold on, WHO in the Arsenal midfield DOES know how to defend?If it wasn't for school boy error after school boy error with Arsenal when they DON'T have the ball we'd have achieved something this season.Lol @ picking out JUST Denilson. The only one who I'd probably defend from tracking back and doing defensive duties is Song and maybe just maybe Diaby. The rest are just as shocking as each other.
Diaby isn't even a DM, you obviously fell into the bang bang diaby new vieira hype when he arrived in 2006.Get over it Denilson is sh*t, had his time back in 2007. Unless he does a Flamini and improves alot next season.
ARE YOU f*ck*ng RETARDED?I SAID NONE OF THE MIDFIELD CAN f*ck*ng DEFEND YOU f*ck*ng MORON.f*ck HAS THAT GOTTA DO WITH DM'S?