Reserve Highlights

Francis Coquelin

Wanna see Frimpong and JET see what all the hypes about and do Randall/Lansbury still have any chance of being squad players?Future england potential?Whats the next batch saying aswel like Edge, Freeman, Boatang, Watt, Bartley, Cruise, Afobe they all just hyped up too much?/Surely if that Ignasi Miquel does make it hell be of to Barca in 5 years or less to replace Puyol?

Wanna see Frimpong and JET see what all the hypes about and do Randall/Lansbury still have any chance of being squad players?Future england potential?Whats the next batch saying aswel like Edge, Freeman, Boatang, Watt, Bartley, Cruise, Afobe they all just hyped up too much?/Surely if that Ignasi Miquel does make it hell be of to Barca in 5 years or less to replace Puyol?
Randall has no chance. Wenger liked him but he didnt produce, Wenger thinks he might become a player later on in life, but his contract up this summer, and I very much doubt it will be renewed.
Rotherham United manager Ronnie Moore will fine Arsenal loanee Mark Randall after missing the game at Stockport.The midfielder failed to turn up as his car broke down when he was travelling up from his home in Milton Keynes.Moore told BBC Radio Sheffield that he was is furious because the Millers had booked Randall, 21, into a hotel the night before that he did not use."It is a lack of professionalism. If he had being playing for Arsenal he would not have done it," he said."It shows disrespect for Rotherham and we will not have that," Moore added.Randall joined the Millers on a three-month deal in October but has started just once.
Frimpong played England youth ball. Wenger rates him, but another big injury and probably will never get another chance.JET I think falls in the got the talent but not professional enough now, he'll be a player tho. Doesn't Miquel hate Barcelona? Ain't seen enough of Edge (hyped tho), I dont rate Freeman nor think he a Wenger player, Boatang is over hyped. Watt I doubt. Bartley has a chance if Wenger doesnt buy a CB to steal his opportunities.Cruise I dont rate but some do. Afobe will make it.
  • Upvote 1