Eurovox Man Dem, Swift, DST ect...

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Eurovox, Dreambox.... etc......

whats the word with this now?

or any virgin hacks? it still locked off?

moving back yard from uni soon so wanna split the internet cable in my room....

Most areas in the UK (and soon to be whole of the region) got hit with some encryption called Nagra3 which blocks all the premium channels for modded/chipped boxes

It effects every chipped box and not just Eurovox..

And there is no crack for it yet..

And I doubt there ever will.

Chipped mandem, UNLUCK.

Guest El Padrino

Most areas in the UK (and soon to be whole of the region) got hit with some encryption called Nagra3 which blocks all the premium channels for modded/chipped boxes

Chipped mandem, UNLUCK.

Basically....

/

But for the south man dem and some other countys still enjoyin it... :Y:

Guest Malcolm Tucker

read something about card sharing and servers, but not sure what its all about....

/

nagra 3 has been in use worldwide 3 years now and still aint been cracked.... doesnt look good.

Guest El Padrino

read something about card sharing and servers, but not sure what its all about....

/

nagra 3 has been in use worldwide 3 years now and still aint been cracked.... doesnt look good.

Don't do a CS on cable.. That's all speculative and sh*t just wont work / not worth the effort..

If you're going to go the CS route like myself soon as this ting packs up. Then go the satelite route. You can bare channels from all round the world.

No 1 is hacking N3. NO ONE apart from Kudelski himself.

Chipped mandem, UNLUCK.

I heard by the end of this year. :(

Guest El Padrino

I heard by the end of this year. :(

Was meant to be by April and looks like the majority of the country and Ireland have been hit. So for the rest who knows.

Whatever and whenever it happens, I'm switching the Tuner in my dreambox and Satelite here I come anyways.

Guest El Padrino

swift, fill me in on the satellite sketch....

Quick rough ting whilst I'm on the phone browser is...

You need a good 90/100cm sized motorised dish. Internet connection ofcoz

Digibox of your choice, Spiderbox/Protek are good for plug and play (I fux with Dreambox though)

Most boxes do SD and HD versions although there is a 12 month time limit on the "gift" connection with the Spiderbox.

You can get yourself a motorised dish pack for between £120 and £200 depending on quality and then receivers are between £100 and £400.

You will need to do some reading on certain systems like Dreambox for example if you're not Linux savvy or can't handle a bit of FTP but once setup, the world is your oyster.

Digibox of your choice, Spiderbox/Protek are good for plug and play (I fux with Dreambox though)

Most boxes do SD and HD versions although there is a 12 month time limit on the "gift" connection with the Spiderbox.

You can get yourself a motorised dish pack for between £120 and £200 depending on quality and then receivers are between £100 and £400.

You will need to do some reading on certain systems like Dreambox for example if you're not Linux savvy or can't handle a bit of FTP but once setup, the world is your oyster.

Sounds interesting

So any internet connection will do?

Will this cause much side effect lag to your internet once set up properly and running?

Guest El Padrino

Sounds interesting

So any internet connection will do?

Will this cause much side effect lag to your internet once set up properly and running?

Well as long as you aint on like 512kb or maxing your connection on a faster connection should be aight. As all the broadband is doing is acquiring the authorisation decoding codes for whatever channel you may be watching. Whilst the dish is getting the signal for the feed.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Cable CS is ready and running. Kryptview (& iconnector) comes with a ready2go CS cable server .. costs about £200 delivered

I will be going the sat route though, spiderbox HD and a premium SKY + HD cs server...

All areas will be N3 soon enough.

how much that gonna cost you?