FAO: All current and future parents. It's EMOSH

Guest El Padrino

This is exactly why I would never employ someone to look after MY CHILD!! Whats wrong with people, why would you want to bring a child into this world then basically have them raised by some f*ck*ng crazy bitch?

Can't believe what this worlds coming to, disturbing creatures tbh!

This is exactly why I've made sure im in a position that I will be taking all my maternity leave once baby is here, and if im not with my child it will be my partner or direct family that I was raised with and fully trust and know would not harm my child

From when the child can't tell you it's being abused you shouldn't put it in them positions, career excuse is poor.

I C/S radio on the career excuse, If more people planned their families/kids etc they would/could set things up so that one of the parents could be there to raise the child.

This is exactly why I would never employ someone to look after MY CHILD!! Whats wrong with people, why would you want to bring a child into this world then basically have them raised by some f*ck*ng crazy bitch?

This is exactly why I've made sure im in a position that I will be taking all my maternity leave once baby is here, and if im not with my child it will be my partner or direct family that I was raised with and fully trust and know would not harm my child

Easier said than done

/

so let me get this straight,

when a mother is on benefits then people are quick to judge and start talking about ahh your waste, looking down on them saying I pay my taxes so you can claim etc etc

but then the same people say.........cant c/s women who put their career first :/

Please help me understand this because I am slightly confused

edit

disclaimer - if what I said above wasnt accurate then apologies, my rant is more of a general one towards society but I understand people when they say people need to plan sh*t better then of course the reply would be but sometimes things just happen etc etc

J im sure what you posted makes no sense

edit: BIG you are chatting sh*t tbh

I can only speak for myself when I say I look down on wasters on benefits NOT single parent mothers who have young children still in need of childcare, makes no sense to cuss these women tbh i dont think you understand the situation and are going on things you've heard its what the nation do nothing personal to you

This is why im working hard now, so that in the future whenever it may be.. i can make sure i will be comfortable enough to come away from work/lightly work from home until my child is in school. Not just because i dont want to leave my child with strangers but also because i want to be a full time mum and bring up my child, not no one else.

My mum was a childminder when i was young and the amount of kids that called her mum and cried when their real mums came to get them was quite sad.

What i meant is having a family living off one income is easier said than done.

And if everyone lived by what EASE said then hardly anyone would have kids because not that many people can afford for one parent to stay home.

oh sh*t

i just watched it

that is so WRONG...goes completely against human nature im shocked someone esp a woman could do that

like the guy said - if he had known earlier it would have been HIM in jail. lucky for him that the law is taking care of this woman before he got a chance to coz his kid would be worse off without a dad

What EASE and kg are describing is how it should be done, nobody is saying it always can be done like that

I'm sure most of the time women stay home regardless if they can afford it hence so many poor single parent families and mums on benefits

More likely to stay home and be broke raising kids than leaving them at childcare they cant afford to persue a non existant career

Radio what you said makes no sense,

your saying im chatting sh*t but then you are saying more or less the same as what I said

I do sympathise with mothers, single mothers especially who are on benefits but are trying very hard to get off them

anyways I talk from experience

Easier said than done

/

so let me get this straight,

when a mother is on benefits then people are quick to judge and start talking about ahh your waste, looking down on them saying I pay my taxes so you can claim etc etc

but then the same people say.........cant c/s women who put their career first :/

Please help me understand this because I am slightly confused

edit

disclaimer - if what I said above wasnt accurate then apologies, my rant is more of a general one towards society but I understand people when they say people need to plan sh*t better then of course the reply would be but sometimes things just happen etc etc

I understand that sometimes things just happen, but only because you let it just happen so theres still no excuse really for having unprotected sex acting suprised when you'r pregnant and then being left up sh*t creek to raise this child. But I do live by the quotation " Intelligent to have a plan, foolish to fall in love with it" and I'm also aware that everybody has a different circumstance.

I'm all for single mothers staying at home raising their child until school time, but i would be expecting them to raise there child and not abuse the system ie drinking off their benefits then having no nappys for the baby, or abusing the fact that because they are on benefits they get free childcare up to X amount of hours per week from what ever age, and when that said child is in childcare I'd expect that single mother to be doin something beneficial ie studying/college something other than going round there pals house having a few wee bottles of wine while the kids not around. So that when the child goes to school that single mother is then in a position to pay back society because nobody likes a freeloader!

End of the day the system pays you to be a single parent, in a relationship and self employed theres no perks and no freebies on yeh apart from £190 at 25 weeks towards healthy food shopping. lol

This is why im working hard now, so that in the future whenever it may be.. i can make sure i will be comfortable enough to come away from work/lightly work from home until my child is in school. Not just because i dont want to leave my child with strangers but also because i want to be a full time mum and bring up my child, not no one else.

This is exactly what I did KayGee - and exactly my plans for when I have the baby, I'm fortunate enough to be in a position where I can do this.

What i meant is having a family living off one income is easier said than done.

And if everyone lived by what EASE said then hardly anyone would have kids because not that many people can afford for one parent to stay home.

J, I see what your saying but my point is, if people were better prepaired they would have savings, which would contribute towards making things easier. Pretty sure we don't have a problem in this country with kids becoming extinct either, probably could do with people edging on the side of caution to be made to realise you are soley responsbile for you and yours.

The world is in population over drive, full of unwanted babies. Makes me mad actually!

That is f*cked

Would want my partner to care for the child for atleast the first 3 years of its life. It helps with a lot of stuff, speaking,behaviour etc

Thats the ideal thing but whether we make enough money is another thing. So it might not be possible

Things might be hard and you might need to sacrifice, but from what your saying I think we agree its worth it.

That is f*cked

Would want my partner to care for the child for atleast the first 3 years of its life. It helps with a lot of stuff, speaking,behaviour etc

Thats the ideal thing but whether we make enough money is another thing. So it might not be possible

I dont agree with the whole development thing. I personally was looked after by childminders from as early as 6months old as was my sister. Development was never a issue.

That is f*cked

I dont agree with the whole development thing. I personally was looked after by childminders from as early as 6months old as was my sister. Development was never a issue.

Speaking deffo helps if your with your mother in your early days. I was speaking ridicolously early as did my siblings.

I know other family friends and relatives that had minders and they seemed to struggle with the mother tongue Now they are older obviously it doesn't make a difference.

I dont really see what they do in terms of development apart from put teletubbies on loop and sing songs

That is f*cked

Speaking deffo helps if your with your mother in your early days. I was speaking ridicolously early as did my siblings.

I know other family friends and relatives that had minders and they seemed to struggle with the mother tongue Now they are older obviously it doesn't make a difference.

I dont really see what they do in terms of development apart from put teletubbies on loop and sing songs

Well from my personal experience every childminder i did have always made more of a effort than sticking you in front of a tv. Done activities, went on lil trips etc.

If your a registered childminder you cant even get away with them things as they're visited and marked by ofsted. They got to keep records of development just as the nurseries do.

just to clarify cos big boss almost directly quoted me, i have never complained about ppl using th benefit system.

c/s radio, ease and kg on this matter. I think it is preferable to make do with less financially and invest your time and mental/emotional efforts into raising ur children to be good responsible human beings, mainly because this is how my parents did it.

• Upvote 2