FAO: All current and future parents. It's EMOSH

Guest El Padrino

That is f*cked

Would want my partner to care for the child for atleast the first 3 years of its life. It helps with a lot of stuff, speaking,behaviour etc

Thats the ideal thing but whether we make enough money is another thing. So it might not be possible

I dont agree with the whole development thing. I personally was looked after by childminders from as early as 6months old as was my sister. Development was never a issue.

Speaking deffo helps if your with your mother in your early days. I was speaking ridicolously early as did my siblings.

I know other family friends and relatives that had minders and they seemed to struggle with the mother tongue Now they are older obviously it doesn't make a difference.

I dont really see what they do in terms of development apart from put teletubbies on loop and sing songs

Well from my personal experience every childminder i did have always made more of a effort than sticking you in front of a tv. Done activities, went on lil trips etc.

If your a registered childminder you cant even get away with them things as they're visited and marked by ofsted. They got to keep records of development just as the nurseries do.

Fair enough

Don't want my kid to minded if it can be avoided. If it can't be avoided thats the route I'm gonna have to take I suppose.

Yeah coz Bumbaclap, radio, ease KG all talk from their own experience

should know better in this society we live in that sh*t like that is easier said than done is all im saying

/

hold tight Black ant, biggest stupid f*cking prick on the forum surprised nobody's clocked

Yeah coz Bumbaclap, radio, ease KG all talk from their own experience

should know better in this society we live in that sh*t like that is easier said than done is all im saying

/

hold tight Black ant, biggest stupid f*cking prick on the forum surprised nobody's clocked

Big boss I am talking from my own experience,

Im 6 1/2 months pregnant, Im in a position that when the babies born I can take the time off to focus my full attention on my family as that will be my priority, means that my partner will continue working and will become the main bread winner in my house hold and I can go back to work (as im self employed) and work the hours I choose to work. Because Im the most organised person I've ever met :) (lol) Nah seriously im very organised person.

My mum was a childminder when i was young and the amount of kids that called her mum and cried when their real mums came to get them was quite sad.

my mum's a registered child minder and she gets this a lot. She always get's upset when (for example) kids say their 1st words or take their 1st steps.

I couldn't watch that video all the way through.