F.a.o. the DJs on here

Lionel & Dave

Guest Daniel Levy

safe g thanks for the input

when u say data CD though u mean like a pure garage classics type cd or something?

safe

nah i mean a DVD/CD wive like 1000+ mp3s on them....

if you get one try go for one from a dj who has encoded the rips himself otherwise it will just be a cd of downloaded stuff so alot of the tracks wont be saying alot quality wise....

Daniel Levy, how did you find that on ebay?

LOL bait its his ebay auction. nah jokes

you cant really beat 28gb of any sort of music for £20, never mind some old skool UKG.

Ive probably got half of them already but will be worth the £20 jus to have everything backed up on DVD and there will defo be a few gems on there that I havent got.

Copps CD and Pos for Faze.

Guest Daniel Levy

Daniel Levy, how did you find that on ebay?

LOL bait its his ebay auction. nah jokes

you cant really beat 28gb of any sort of music for £20, never mind some old skool UKG.

Ive probably got half of them already but will be worth the £20 jus to have everything backed up on DVD and there will defo be a few gems on there that I havent got.

Copps.

lol nah its not mine.... but youve gave me an idea....;-) jokes

just searched for uk garage mp3s, i had a big list of sellers before when i bought my cdjs but ive lost it, had everything from electro, house, funky, dubstep, grime, ukg....

will try find them again coz i need to fix up this summer!

/

who wants to buy my collection. £60 :lol:

33ud2bn.jpg

Thats a pretty sick hustle still

I'm a serato guy, but just copped some cdjs and thinking of just playing out grime and dubstep with cds from now on, gonna save serato for uni sh*t and sets longer than 1hr30, fraffing about with the mixer in a rave gets on my nerves to a next level. but that dvd thing looks like an instant buy tbh, gonna wait for any of his 6 other customers to drop feedback before I get involved.

Thats a pretty sick hustle still

I'm a serato guy, but just copped some cdjs and thinking of just playing out grime and dubstep with cds from now on, gonna save serato for uni sh*t and sets longer than 1hr30, fraffing about with the mixer in a rave gets on my nerves to a next level. but that dvd thing looks like an instant buy tbh, gonna wait for any of his 6 other customers to drop feedback before I get involved.

LOL It's just a plug in plug out ting for serato.

/

Bun CDJs still.

/

Yes feelings caught.

/

This DVD package will mean I only have to upload a few garage vinyl to my serato, which saved me about a year :Y:

/

f*ck it, I'll shot for £14 inc p&p ;)

• 2 months later...

which is the best one & pricing?

SL3 is the new one, slightly sharper sound, more responsive control and you can record you sets straight through into serato without the need of additional software or hardware. No point copping unless you have the ££ spare or are making ££ from DJIn.

SL1 is the original. If you have no intention of the record facility and jus wanna play out or at home you might as well copp this one, plus it'll be half price now the SL3 is out.

I use the SL1 for playing in the clubs and I have the Rane TTM 57SL in the yard for when I wanna record sets, mixes etc.

The TTM is practically a mixer with the SL3 built in.

I was on some broke budget, i got a maya44 soundcard and run virtual dj 6 to my poineers 1000 mk3's (yes my technics are soon to be purchased)... good cheaper alternative and now no need to burn cds which pissed me offf !!! but if i had the money i would buy serato, the sound quality and functional aspects are second to none!!