Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Yilmaz

Thought for the day

38 posts in this topic

Whatever u give a woman,she will make it greater. Give her sperm, she will give u a baby. Give her a house, she will give u a home. Give her groceries she will give u a meal. Give her a smile and she will give u her heart. She multiplies & enlarges what she is given. So if u give her crap be ready to receive a ton of sh*t.

that is the most waste quote females post on their facebook status's..and theres alot

that is some stupid sh*t to typewho typed it

i dunno about u gaiz but i haz to agreeits why i love womenand i dont mean that in a misogynistic way

I dont really like what you do with words. Gaiz, haz etc. No.

lol, these things give me joke.remember when u wud go to sum renowned boshes myspace or proficpic and it wud have sum little ghey story or poem, combined with the gassed comments below and her transportation to fantasy land was complete.actually it was f*ck*ng depressing, u wud hear sh*t like 'shes grim', 'so and so buss on her face' and u wud check her page and theres sum disney story on there. fully gassed.

lol, these things give me joke.remember when u wud go to sum renowned boshes myspace or proficpic and it wud have sum little ghey story or poem, combined with the gassed comments below and her transportation to fantasy land was complete.actually it was f*ck*ng depressing, u wud hear sh*t like 'shes grim', 'so and so buss on her face' and u wud check her page and theres sum disney story on there. fully gassed.
hahahahahahawill posBait little phrases like:"You laugh at me cos I'm different, I laugh at you cos you're all the same"

die in a fire somewhere

Look we ALL want Kaygee to die of painful bone cancer however what she said has some veracity to it

lmao

die in a fire somewhere
lol

die in a fire somewhere
Lol touché, doesn't really go with the gay/stupid f*cking prick vocab though. Esqui, i would of negged for the Cancer mention.. never funny.

i dont even understand in what mindstate that cud be considered a joke tbh.not just sayin that cos kg wud hold it, that was actual badmind.

that is the most waste quote females post on their facebook status's..and theres alot
This is exactly what I was going to write.EXACTLY.

Can I get a pos?

lol, bare ruffled featherstalking like he threw a cancer patient through your living room windows

Not even an upsetting cancer like lung, but some joke cancer like bone

Pray it never comes for u kid.

wats so funny about dying in a fire if you want to split hairs about acceptable modes of death to wish on ppli think theyre both acceptable,the heart wants what it wantsthe kind of facist world of thought control you ppl are describing is orwellian at best/on topic..

im sorry u had to read all that kaygee
tryna show me how its done yh?taking the tulse approach yh?snm g