Where Will Carrick End Up?

Mame Biram Diouf

Seems more an more likely he will be leaving this summer after what Fergie said couple days ago

Would benefit going somewhere in Italy, could replace Pirlo in that Milan side imo

However think he will stay in England would be a quality signing for Villa

Just what they need because Fergie would sell him to Arsenal and Totty dont need him with Huddlestone progressing even more this season and Palacios also playing the deep role in a 4-4-2

Although Moyes could be an outside bet of taken him to Goodison Park maybe even given us first option on Rodwell

Whoever gets him will be signing a quality player, its just hes lost his drive at Utd and needs a fresh challenge imo

Been a great servant to the club and well worth the 18mill but its time for him to move on

Don't care where he goes just aslong as he does. Need something new in Mid, Silva hopefully to come since he's been stating he couldn't refuse an offer from us now. Also loads of articles claiming Madrid have signed Di Maria which would be a big dissapointment.

to be quite frank after what happend last summer.

i'd only accept him going after we've strentghen significantly. if he goes and isn't replaced we be f*cked if one of our CM picked up a injury,

we're not exactly blessed in that area, i dont think he'll be going as if there is a peckin order of who's first out the door he wont be top of it,

If we signed Silva i'd be amazingly shocked, however i do think the Glazers will make a big signing to qwell all the half hearted boycott talk my money would be on Benzema, Surely they wont take the piss with the money again, surely,

then again i can just imagine SAF coming out on the eve of next season saying " ohh we've got Hargreaves back aswell as Ando and young cleverly and Gibson can do a job so we dont need any midfielders.

should be a eventful and exciting summer one way or another

lol @ this thread

Guest M12 Part 2

lol @ this thread

i been saying hes sh*t for time. i remember u and cipher saying nah nah hes sick just going thru a bad patch

Villa.

--------------------------Brad-------------------------

--Cuellar-----Dunne-----Davies---Warnock-----

--------------Milner--Petrov----Carrick--------

----Gabby----------Carew---------Young------

LOL @ thinking James will survive the summer if Carrick is gone.

Swap deal + cash imo.

http://www.veetle.com/frameworked/view/index.html#4b3a31f6e460c

Watching it on that link, shoddyest match I've seen lol. Either Ecuador are brilliant at closing down or Mexico are piss poor and slow on the ball.

Swear down this Commentator keeps calling someone on Ecuadors team Michael Jackson is Valencia playing? Guys said Michael Jackson about 6 times now lol