Katt stacks goes IN on bowwow, also says he breeded her

Hank Moody

Bow Wow Part 2

69203793.png

So after MediaTakeOut posted about me possibly being pregnant with Bow Wow baby, Joseph Simmons made a joke saying our baby was gonna be named “KatDog” & Bow Wow took it offensive & started going back & forth with JoJo. But at the end like always Bow Wow said he got love for him & deleted his tweets but I saved them. Then all hell broke loose ’cause he pissed me off & I exposed on Twitter some things that were gonna be for the book like Bow Wow keeping a purple egg shaped vibrator under his red hat on the long table counter.

15058241.png

The 3rd time I saw him he had just came back from club Liv at the Fontainebleau in Miami drunk & texted me to come over sense I only live like 5 mins away in Williams Island building 6000. I had brought my own Hennessy bottle & I sat down & drank as he was on Twitter on his Apple Mac Book talking about Youtube ( funny how he introduced me to Youtube LOL Bet he regrets that ) after like an hour of me drinking & talking sh*t he told me to come in his room so I followed, he sat on the black leather chair & I pulled his pants down & started sucking him up , as soon as it got hard again I shoved it all down my throat & slid it up & down without pulling it out , he was squeezing my hair hard & untied my silver top from the back & started playing with my breasts. Minutes later he took off his shirt & got up & laid on the floor, it was so funny ’cause my ankle bracelet started beeping in red so I had to get up & put it to charge which made his d*ck soft. I took off all my clothes & started sucking him off again , he told me to come up closer & started finger popping me & then switched to my booty hole , he kept fingering me it felt weird but I kept my mouth shut. While I was licking on his balls he told me to go get this vibrator under the red hat on his long counter table so I did & it was purple & egg shaped , I was expecting for him to ask me to use to in front of him but instead he said to put it back on the floor & keep giving him head , after a while he told me to pick it back up & turn it on & rub the egg shaped vibrator against his ass … I couldn’t believe what he was asking me but I didn’t complain cause as a stripper I’ve had alot of customers ask me to this in the Champagne Rooms. He closed his eyes & started moaning “keep sucking it” he ordered as he pushed my head down to his d*ck, I started licking his sides making symbols with my toungue ” Put it in” so I stuck it half way which made his legs shake & he pushed my head down even deeper as his d*ck choked me I almost gagged , then he got up with the vibrator still up his ass & told me to turn around so I did & he spread my legs apart & put it in hard & deep & started beating it hard for like 10 mins until he came. He was so drunk he didn’t do his usual routine to go shower, instead he laid on the floor releaved breathing hard with the vibrator still inside so I took advanage & laid on his chest since he always treated me as “Wham Bam thank you Mam!” I started asking him questions about life and I asked him if he was gay or if it was just a fetish & he said he was confused & didn’t know how to answer the question. So we just laid on the floor until we passed out.

21050874.png

This is the reason why Bow Wow called me & had a long conversation with me about not exposing him.

part 1

Bow Wow

Click on Picture to view in Large.

The first time I met Bow Wow

I’ve only seen him a couple of times after that but he did me wrong too that’s why I posted him.

After the Police took my Baby’s father in custody a week before I gave birth, I couldn’t take the stress anymore so I found a new way to keep my mind clear from my crazy life and it was with Twitter. I set up an account on December 2009, and days later I had @BowWow614 (new username @BowWow) following me. We exchanged numbers through Direct Messages and made plans to go over his house sense I live down the street from him. I remember in the 4th grade most of the girls in my class were obsessed with him, plus I would tell the DJ to play some of his songs while I pole danced on stage. Meeting him actually brought me back a smile to my face after a horrible year of spending 4 months in jail pregnant and loosing everything I once owned. I was a bit insecure and nervous before I went over to his condo, I had recently given birth and my stomach wasn’t as flat as it use to be plus I had an ankle monitor so I couldn’t wear heels instead I wore boots to hide it so he wouldn’t get scared. When he first opened the door he was only wearing a brown towel wrapped around his waist which ment there was no talking involved just straight to bussiness. His condo was big and beautifuly furnished, I followed him to his room and he sat on his leather black chair in the corner, we exchanged a few words and I told him to lay on the bed. I kissed his lips and rubbed his body down with my toungue as he massaged my C-Cup breasts with his hands. By the time my toungue reached his d*ck he was already hard, he wasn’t too big or too small it was just right. The only person I’ve ever gave head without a condom was my Babys father for 5 years but I wanted to make an impression with Bow Wowso he will call me back so I decided to go through with it. I kept licking and sucking him like there was no tomorrow, but no matter how many tricks I did with my toungue he still wouldn’t cum not even after 30 mins. We switched places and he sat back on his chair again, my p*ssy was dripping wet as I licked on his nuts and jacked him off, I wanted to jump on top and ride him but I couldn’t have sex with him because it had only been 3 weeks sense I had gave birth. I stopped for a moment and asked him if he had sex with another girl before I came over sense he’s taking so long to cum ”No that’s just how I am even when I first lost my virginity I took long” he answered. An hour & a half later finally his legs started shaking and I swallowed his cum. This was new to me also, I always spit when I sucked off my Babys Father and I hated the taste. “Alright you got me, you got me!” he said smiling. He went to take a shower as I washed my face and put my purple corsette back on. I sat on the bed and waited quietly feeling awkard. He claimed he had a flight in 45 mins and that he will be back on the weekend so he gave me money & called me a Taxi. He was a gentelman and very sweet to my surprise.

lol@ reading all of that over some fruity rapper who's not even worth time

i wonder who the real fag is, the people reading all this bullshit and getting excited

or the person some slut is 'exposing'

lol@ ur life mrkraniern...

@YoungSimmons I'm talking about how ya sister was laying in bed with me & begged me to call you when niggas was dissing u on Hot97...

*winces*

Pissed.

flippin eck

whose youngsimmons?

did bow wow write this?