How do i go about getting my fucking money back?

djbmc

About a month ago i ordered a deck stand for my decks from this website:

www.djdeckstands.com

I aint received sh*t, there's no phone number on there (i finally tracked one down in the legal section but it just rings off) and the 'live chat' help service is never working. According to the front of their website (that little flash animation) Pioneer recommend them, as yet i'm waiting to hear back from Martin Dockree, their UK sales manager and guy quoted as having used them, and the pic displays David Guetta signing the VIP console they supposedly built at global gathering. So i've emailed the organisers at global gathering as well.

If they're fake how do i get my money back or should i just pay them a visit (they got an address at the bottom of their website)

Guest El Padrino

Which method of payment did you use? If via card/paypal then contact said company lodging a dispute.

EDIT was it NoChex? If so then read below and try contact NoChex

Chargebacks

A chargeback can arise when a cardholder (customer) disputes a payment made on their credit or debit card and initiates a refund from their card issuer. There are a number of reasons why chargebacks can arise but the most common reasons are:

• The cardholder denies they made or authorised the transaction. This could be from simply forgetting what the transaction was for; or due to the unauthorised (fraudulent) use of their card;
  • The cardholder claims they did not receive the goods or services they purchased;
  • The cardholder claims the goods or services were not as described;
  • The cardholder claims the goods or services were faulty or damaged;

Guest El Padrino

Don't want to hijack your topic but I'm curently having an issue with paypal.

I ordered some goods online on Monday, paid using paypal, but paypal says my order is still "pending". What does this mean?

Your funds aint cleared.

BMC go to your card issuer and if you don't win there go via Nochex. Obviously don't have none whilst talking to your card issuer.

Which method of payment did you use? If via card/paypal then contact said company lodging a dispute.

EDIT was it NoChex? If so then read below and try contact NoChex

Chargebacks

A chargeback can arise when a cardholder (customer) disputes a payment made on their credit or debit card and initiates a refund from their card issuer. There are a number of reasons why chargebacks can arise but the most common reasons are:

• The cardholder denies they made or authorised the transaction. This could be from simply forgetting what the transaction was for; or due to the unauthorised (fraudulent) use of their card;
  • The cardholder claims they did not receive the goods or services they purchased;
  • The cardholder claims the goods or services were not as described;
  • The cardholder claims the goods or services were faulty or damaged;

avi..need....info..

on the topic of fraud, are people still getting p's from deets?

The youngers are still f*ck*ng with this still, no big tings though just shopping once in a while but they order pizza like everyday :lol: